FTA-TV Resurrection

Remove this Banner Ad

Same guy who did the movie, did the tv series, I believe.

I had thought that too but the writer for the movie was Campilllo, and Goubert did the TV series with help in some eps

And the book is is apparently nothing to do with either, the author based it on his dead mother (dreams about)

If your trust wikipedia, it may have been rompingwins though.

Resurrection is an American fantasy drama television series about dead people who return to life. The series is based on the book The Returned by Jason Mott. Although similar in concept to Les Revenants, it is based on a different source, andResurrection has no connection to the French movie or television series.

I had thought that too but the writer for the movie was Campilllo, and Goubert did the TV series with help in some eps

And the book is is apparently nothing to do with either, the author based it on his dead mother (dreams about)

Yes, you're right. Les Revenant is based on the 2004 film The Returned.

I have just watched the first three episodes and it really isn't doing it for me. It's looking like one of those bad adaptations of a very average Stephen King novel.

Pretty average show... im just happy it started as I thought the promos were going to stretch out for many mths yet like squizzy... I couldnt handle watching "Frog in a blender" every second ad break

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched episode 5. The show is a complete cluster **** now.

I actually thought they were doing a good job of staying away from the completely ridiculous stuff.

And then right at the end the Whistling Hobo escaped from his jail cell by turning into water. Or something.

I actually thought they were doing a good job of staying away from the completely ridiculous stuff.

And then right at the end the Whistling Hobo escaped from his jail cell by turning into water. Or something.
I think that's all fine as long as they have an explanation that can logically explain it in that realm they've created.

Hopefully this isn't a case of, throw I random s**t so you watch next ep and then think of a way to explain it.

It's like whoever cast the female roles likes women with small breasts. Look out for it next ep.

It's like whoever cast the female roles likes women with small breasts. Look out for it next ep.
How dare you.

I love the actress who plays Elaine. Was boss in OC and The Mentalist. Absolutely ecstatic when I saw her in the 1st ep, or maybe it was the 2nd.

It is watchable but in the back of my mind I don't understand how the feds haven't taken the 'resurrected' to some lab already.
That's probably the major gripe I have.

I wonder what the reasoning is behind making Omar Epps character an FBI agent.

Because really, the logical thing to do now, is to just hand them over to the government asap. Particularly when he's a federal agent.

However, if they didn't cast him as one, and is actually friends or whatever, connected to the kid, then it's plausible they wouldn't hand them in, and try and dodge them.

I know they've said that he's had some past to some other kid, but ehhh, not that believable tbh.

Will be interesting to see if they've actually got a role for it to play.

I think they depicted the church scenario quite well.

And this is what pisses me off, these people claim to believe in God, yet go against every value that it stands for, and then when something they don't understand happens, they essentially look at it as a glass half empty and presume it's a "demon".

I know they're just like normal humans, because most humans are s**t, but the thing that pisses me off is that they claim they do what they do as "good" when really, they're just a s**t campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back