Media REVEALED: The Secret Plan to Save the Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought your ship decked on the bottom of the ocean.

Your cheeks would be sore now.
Mine will be if you don't get yourself on board at the Royals next season, it took a while. but we slumped badly last season, losing the last nine. We need quality posters like you Nakia. If you won't play, see if you can't get that Son of God to come back to us. He was alright by me!

Mine will be if you don't get yourself on board at the Royals next season, it took a while. but we slumped badly last season, losing the last nine. We need quality posters like you Nakia. If you won't play, see if you can't get that Son of God to come back to us. He was alright by me!
That depends if your captain wants me back.

That depends if your captain wants me back.
I'd have you back in a heartbeat. You want to sign up with my player manager Tricky Dixon. He'd look after you as far as the club stuff goes. I think he's got Marlowe a bit bluffed. Do you want me to have a word with him. He gets out of jail this week, just in time for a book signing or something like that.

I'd have you back in a heartbeat. You want to sign up with my player manager Tricky Dixon. He'd look after you as far as the club stuff goes. I think he's got Marlowe a bit bluffed. Do you want me to have a word with him. He gets out of jail this week, just in time for a book signing or something like that.

I'm not signing my book for him.

I'm not signing my book for him.
Nah, Tricky has published his life story, "Tricky Dixon - The Man Who Dropped the Media Soap." He is signing copies at a Two Dollar Shop in Frankston or Seaford or somewhere like that.

Last edited:
Nah, Tricky has published his life story, "Tricky Dixon - The Man Who Dropped the Media Soap." He is signing copies at a Two Dollar Shop in Frankston or Seaford or somewhere like that.
Well your captain knows where I live.

All this talk about Tricky Dixon has got me thinking. I reckon he could save the Sweet FA. He would certainly be able to expand out player base and market. He's always been big on youth development and I think he could really bring a whole new generation of players on board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back