Official Club Stuff Richmond Membership Thread 2016 - TARGET 75,000

Remove this Banner Ad

quick question - so i got the free upgrade to gen. ad. home games from my tiger insider last year and cant find how to downgrade back to tiger insider? does anyone know of a way online or will i just have to ring them?

inb4 not a real supporter - i usually use my friends mcc guest pass
do it via email like i did

Of course it was ..let me guess chunky Maguire has promised Wine's dog a job as the opposition analyst
Pipped at the post again
word is wines wants to play for Bucks but there is a problem

bucks wont be there in 2017

You can get 2 memberships under your name, I did this for the 3121 membership the past couple of years
Switched to the Inner Sanctum for next year which already includes 2 GF tickets

Took the upgrade from 3121 to inner sanctum for the last few games of last year ...enjoyed it the finger food was a nice touch ...but that end of the ground is just to quiet for mine
Also gate 1 is to far away from the Royal when I'm stumbling along

Took the upgrade from 3121 to inner sanctum for the last few games of last year ...enjoyed it the finger food was a nice touch ...but that end of the ground is just to quiet for mine
Also gate 1 is to far away from the Royal when I'm stumbling along
isnt there a room they can do 3121 at in the punt road end

stuff the city end, its not our end

Sorry to inform you ... Wines is locked at Colingwood. It was a done deal in June this year. Just a formality

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D..........sorry I can't take you seriously....stop it your killing me....:D:D:p:p

isnt there a room they can do 3121 at in the punt road end

stuff the city end, its not our end

Yep Hassett and Miller rooms at PRE are for 3121 gate 6 direct line of sight to the Royal
The inner sanctum upgrade I tried at the city end your dead right ..that's not our end of the ground

The worst team of the last quarter century and yet we are competing for the most members in the AFL and last year we were the highest attended team.

Proudly Richmond

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...a/news-story/9b35b9e36b7e09e4d969acc3ade1bbd2

Can you summarise as it's a subscription thing..? Although the title is fairly self evident.....

(Only if the article is worthwhile Hun articles have been generally low on quality big on B.S for a while, just IMHO )...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you summarise as it's a subscription thing..? Although the title is fairly self evident.....

(Only if the article is worthwhile Hun articles have been generally low on quality big on B.S for a while, just IMHO )...

Read it yesterday TJ and basically ranked 16 clubs from 1990 onwards for their 'best 22'. From memory the criteria was 100 games played in the AFL era.

Was a pretty decent team on paper but given quite a few of today's brigade (Rance, Martin, Lids, Cotchin and Jack) were in the team, it probably showed how bad our last 30 odd years have been.

I think they said we only had 1 absolute 'champion' (Richo) in that time though there was some debate that both Knights and Campbell should have qualified as well.

Was trying to get the team for you but can't open the article. Also, Coughlan didn't make the cut IIRC. :(

here you go
We begin today with Richmond. The Tigers find themselves in 16th place after failing to win a flag in the AFL era and reaching the finals only a depressing five times.

Leon Daphne, president of the Tigers from 1993-99, acted as consultant and was disappointed to find that our selection criteria — 100 games, five years or 200 goals — wasn’t met by Dale Weightman and Craig Lambert, who carried their careers over from the 1980s.

Daphne agreed that Matthew Richardson was the club’s only clear-cut champion in the AFL era, although he argued Matthew Knights and Wayne Campbell had claims for the same rating.

But in the end it wasn’t a hard team to pick given the lack of viable alternatives, although Daniel Jackson and Scott Turner were both given strong consideration.

22 OF THE BEST

Richmond’s team of the AFL era

B: Andrew Kellaway, Jeff Hogg, Darren Gaspar

HB: Chris Newman (c), Alex Rance, Joel Bowden

C: Wayne Campbell, Matthew Knights, Nick Daffy

HF: Brett Deledio, Matthew Richardson, Paul Broderick

F: Brendon Gale, Jack Riewoldt, Matt Rogers

R: Brad Ottens, Trent Cotchin, Dustin Martin

I: Tony Free, Kane Johnson, Chris Naish, Chris Bond

Coach: Damien Hardwick

Would try and find a spot for Coughlan too IMO.

Swap Gale and Ottens positions.

Gaspar to FB, Andy Kellaway to BP.

Hey all. Im a Maurice Rioli member so that I get the finals and grand final guarantee but if we make it to the Grand Final I would want 2 tickets. Can I buy 2 memberships in my name or do they have to be different.

Hi SJ17 thank you for your support as a Maurice Rioli Club member. You can purchase two memberships under your name which will give you the ability to purchase 2 x Grand Final tickets, providing we are participating. If you would like to contact Belinda on (03) 9426 4442, she will help you out. Cheers,

quick question - so i got the free upgrade to gen. ad. home games from my tiger insider last year and cant find how to downgrade back to tiger insider? does anyone know of a way online or will i just have to ring them?

inb4 not a real supporter - i usually use my friends mcc guest pass

Hi vdub45, unfortunately it is difficult to change your membership online. If you can please contact the membership team on 1300 742 466 and they will be able to assist you. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back