Your Car rfctigerarmy's BA Ford Futura

Remove this Banner Ad

Heres my 2003 BA Ford Futura.

Let's see... It's an I6, obviously. Had it since 2007 and it's a 2003 model. Did 136xxx when I got it and now has done 173xxx. Had a few minor issues like most second hand cars but nothing major. I love driving and its a fantastic car to drive. Gets a wash every week and I take good car of it.

What it's got:
Engine: IMPCO SGI Gas System (so it's a dual fuel), K&N Air filter, Typhoon snorkel and XR6T Upper intake, XR6 Exhaust.
Cosmetic: Leather steering wheel, MOMO shifter, XR6 17" Alloys, BF Taillights, Ghia Driving Lights.

Thats all I can think of now.

frontkpq.jpg

rearo.jpg

Hey mate, nice ride, a quick question, whered you get the alloys from, and how much it set you back? im looking to put some on my car, dont know where to start though :S

Thanks for the comment... didn't think I'd ever get one!

I got the alloys from a friend who has an XR6 and was getting rid of them. I did put my own rubber on them though.. Maxxis MAZ1's... fantastic tyres and well worth investing in even though they are a bit more expensive.

The alloys set me back $400. Check out ebay because they often have them on there and fordforums.com.au is very good for buying and selling items. Also, you can get copies (which I personally wouldn't go for) these days too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back