Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have been goal of the year.

Nah Matty white running a long way with no one in front of him, not baulking anyone or breaking tackles and just kicking it from 45 was sensational.

Bontempelli breaking 3 tackles and kicking from the boundary should have been goal of the year but Cotch wasn't far behind.

Nah Matty white running a long way with no one in front of him, not baulking anyone or breaking tackles and just kicking it from 45 was sensational.

Bontempelli breaking 3 tackles and kicking from the boundary should have been goal of the year but Cotch wasn't far behind.

michael mitchell says hi ;)

however he did baulk a few players - amazing there is universal love for mcguanes run, but none for mitchells

insta_zps3631a193.gif

That is just magic!

Just giving this a bump to show you how you can make gifs easy (and I'm sure we can get some good gifs from the pre-season)

If you go to http://gfycat.com/ you can create your own gifs (or smoother types that embed on BigFooty with the link). You can choose to get a YouTube video (some other links may work) and choose from what time the gif will start and end at or upload a video from your computer. After it has uploaded you can click either the GFY or GIF button to switch between formats. .gif can be uploaded using the image box in the reply box or you can just copy the URL for the GFY video which will look something like this 'gfycat. com/CloseCloudyFinnishspitz'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey team,

Thought it would be handy to start a thread of some Richmond gifs.

Do enjoy this one of Ivan

tumblr_msumbr94fY1r8qvpto1_400.gif

There's also one of Flossy from his first pre-season game, anyone else have some good ones? We would like to use some more gifs in our social commentary this year.

I pretty much watched my first episode of top gear, stig, i get it now, i know who you are!!!

Was bored so just some highlights/things I wanted to point out from NAB 1 vs Bulldogs:

Note: If people complain about lagging, MODs can you put in spoilers please. Only 5 allowed per post so click the links for more. :p

Arnot goal:
Gif link

Morris getting into them:
Gif link

Gif link

Gif link

Shorts goal:
Gif link

Knights goal:
Gif link
gfy link

Last edited:
Just giving this a bump to show you how you can make gifs easy (and I'm sure we can get some good gifs from the pre-season)

If you go to http://gfycat.com/ you can create your own gifs (or smoother types that embed on BigFooty with the link). You can choose to get a YouTube video (some other links may work) and choose from what time the gif will start and end at or upload a video from your computer. After it has uploaded you can click either the GFY or GIF button to switch between formats. .gif can be uploaded using the image box in the reply box or you can just copy the URL for the GFY video which will look something like this 'gfycat. com/CloseCloudyFinnishspitz'

how bout the free kick

Great stuff Hate - did you make these bud?

Love those Morris ones! :D
Yeah, fairly easy with gfycat now! Much easier with a YouTube link but the AFL hadn't uploaded it yet so I had to download the game and cut clips which is why there is only a few :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd hate to meet Morris in a dark ally. What a machine. The modern day Byron Pickett, ouch

Will he knock out a Brendan Krummel and Rhett Biglands equivalent?

Actually, Matty Arnot did the Biglands equivalent with Rory Thompson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back