Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

With our very own Hugh Jackman
You mean Huge Jacked Man

o2u9CmF.jpg

If someone is keen to gif Jack after the three quarter time siren on Thursday - funny moment where he is arguing with the umpire, looks up at the replay and then nods... yep, I totally pushed him in the back.

If someone is keen to gif Jack after the three quarter time siren on Thursday - funny moment where he is arguing with the umpire, looks up at the replay and then nods... yep, I totally pushed him in the back.

Last edited:
Need a gif of McIntosh's run and carry down the wing where he teed up Jack. Was simply glorious! Suspect we will be seeing more of that in the coming weeks and hopefully years! :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a gif of McIntosh's run and carry down the wing where he teed up Jack. Was simply glorious! Suspect we will be seeing more of that in the coming weeks and hopefully years! :cool:
Gif link

I wish it was a close up camera not far.

We didn't shepherd a number of times that night. Needs to be addressed along with our tackling.

Spot on.

Shepherding is much less frequently done in the modern game now due to the pace and the string of quick handball combos, but it's not dead, we just produce lots of opportunities where shepherding is the best option and then the players ignore it, example being Vlastuin above and many more over the past many seasons.

Which reminds me, it's not a new problem either. There's a story about Ben Cousins giving the whole squad a lecture on shepherding for team mates, it was the first time he had ever spoken up at a team meeting because he was sick of seeing team mates being run down or having to kick under pressure while the team mate next to him did nothing to help.

Gif link

I wish it was a close up camera not far.

One thing I didn't realise watching the game but it looks as if Judd is on McIntosh at the start of the video. Look at the inability Judd has to get sprint ahead and get to the next contest (in comparison see Simon White dart back. If I remember correctly McIntosh moved forward with Judd when Carlton went I50 - so theoretically they had the same starting base.

Just interesting. For me its that smaller stuff which makes me think he has the capability to back it up week after week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back