Media Rising Star - Season 36 (?)

Will this thread get finished?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You won’t win either in this thread. Just saying.
X-Men Reaction GIF

View attachment 1783715

So a rookie from the Dragons can win it because they can afford to play their rookie in a premium position due to their lack of established talent but a Royals rookie can't because we actually have players that deserve those premium spots over a rookie? The sim performance should have nothing to do with it.

Calm down, Rambo.

I was recently reminded that I had both.

Remember the EKA, forgot about rising star.

IIRC, Cadsky has reminded me a couple of times about my #2 position in those particular awards.

Was I supposed to be jealous or annoyed? I wasn't. Drago and I played together well.

The sim performance should have nothing to do with it.
This might be the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum. You really are a dirt person and I'm ashamed to be in the same rookie class as you.

It should be based on a rookies contribution to match and media threads.
Disgusted Season 5 GIF by LogoTV

We have an award for that already.

that's the flaw when only calculating based off sim performance.
Do we feel that way about the Mobbs medal or whatever the Norm Smith equivalent is called?

Last edited:
This might be the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum. You really are a dirt person and I'm ashamed to be in the same rookie class as you.

Disgusted Season 5 GIF by LogoTV

We have an award for that already.

Do we feel that way about the Mobbs medal or whatever the Norm Smith equivalent is called?
You go ahead and be wrong. There's a reason this isn't an official award.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats why you’re the last “legitimate “ EKA winner Drago.

I’d argue the last “legitimate” EKA winner was PMBangers — everyone since him hasn’t been as good

Yes but you included me too, my vapid sense of self importance is extremely hurt by these comments.
If I had the chance, I would drop you this week!
This just in

My future at the Dragons in doubt.

Speaking out against your supreme leaders achievements is a grave crime. Please pray to my newly erected shrine at Dragon Island to atone for your sins.
My oh my, a change of fortune at my former club.

Hadn't realized they devolved into authoritarianism in such a short time.

Back