Roo (allegedly) in confrontation in Clarendon Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Roo in punch-on (allegedly)

Other thread already taken down!

Be interested if this gets reported on - there were witnesses, although my source says it was caused by blokes mouthing off.

In the end not much to it, but given the circumstances, it's of interest.

Would hope that the main bloke would accept he got what he deserved and maybe shut-up next time.

Just discovered this..WTF ?:eek:
We must have been through a bit because nothing really surprises me anymore, when I read this I thought "ok, here's the next hysteria for the next few days, but *shrugs shoulders* ... ok then, let's front up to the inevitable crap"

Havent heard one news bulletin or even read it anywhere. If a captain of a AFL club was involved in a punch on as OP claims then it would make the news straight away, especially involving StKilda. The Herald Scum would stop the presses and have it front page and splashed across their website already.

I have allowed this thread because I have had confirmation (of sorts) that a confrontation did occur.

Apparently some guys taunted Nick Riewoldt with an image stolen from a team mate's computer and illegally distributed on net initially via facebook.

NR appears to have been less than non-plussed by the experience and expressed that emotion before being called back to a waiting vehicle whereupon he departed.

I closed the thread for the time being and await further confirmation and commentary on the event.

The St Kilda FC are still considering whether to lay charges.

Thread re-openned

Given that the media is reporting this I'm curiuos as to why the names of the 2 'heroes' who accosted Nick haven't been mentioned?
Nor their photographs
Surely they're not underage and therefore 'protected'?

If it's such a big stoiry, worthy of the treatment/prominence' it's been given, then surely we should know the names of these 2 'heroes' and what they look like?

Then we'd be able to 'congratulate' them if we might stumble across them in the street.

If they'd gone ahead with a police report (witnesses state they attended South Mel police station) as they originally appear to have tried to do, they would have ended up all over the press (assuming they're not minors.)

About the only smart move they made, I'd say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There a ********s everywhere who want to make heroes of themselves by bating AFL players. Roo has been around long enough to walk away from these nuff-nuffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back