Toast S8INTS in the Finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

If they don't play Brisbane first week of finals, they will most likely have to go to the GABBA and play the Lions in a prelim

Makes sense to get it over and done with win you have the second chance.
I think they’ll beat Collingwood if they play them week 1 which gives them a home prelim. Looks like the Pies peaked way too early like Melbourne last year.

My only request after we win the flag this year is… bringing in all the dud picks we made and also the players we missed out on over the journey.

Mattress, Bont, trac, … not sure how far we go back but I reckon Justin Sweeney gets a nod, everyone in the superdraft of 2012 - Wright, White, Murdoch, Pierce, Saunders, Dunnell.

Acres will always be the goat… we can get bleach on stage doing some early nirvana tunes ala Jack Riewoldt but actually playing bangers.

I can't wait.

Would be nice if Melbourne would knock off Sydney this week to get us a home final, but if I'm them I rest key players. If I were them I'd much rather lose and end up with a game on their home game against a team that isn't the same without Nick Daicos, versus winning and possibly having to travel to Brisbane where the lions are a different team and haven't lost this year. We're at the mercy of self interest manipulation.

Melbourne are better off finishing 4th and playing Collingwood at the MCG in week 1.

They’ll beat Collingwood as well.

I think the Swans are certainties to beat Melbourne this week. I think we’ll need to beat Brisbane to get a home final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to sound too negative, but our top 6 are significantly worse though.

vgyK28G.gif

Team from last final (v Rich 2020)

Coffield Howard Paton
Sinclair Wilkie Clark
Hill Ross Hannebury
Billings Membrey Butler
Geary King Lonie
Marshall Steele Jones
Kent Marsh Battle Savage

Our side really is so much better now, even though it doesn't feel that different on the surface. Kent, Savage, Marsh, Lonie jeezus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back