Unofficial Preview Round 1, 2024: Bombers v Hawks, MCG 1:10pm Sat 16th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any idea which end the cheer squad will be sitting at? Currently behind the goals is available at both ends but don’t want to be sitting with the filth

Any idea which end the cheer squad will be sitting at? Currently behind the goals is available at both ends but don’t want to be sitting with the filth
No idea but it shits me the minimal info we get from the Clowns at AFL for buying tickets. They should sell them earlier and confirm sale dates, get minimal time to organise interstate mates who love a visit to the G !

Not really relevant, but just got tickets for Easter Monday clash. Going to go with my sister, who is an Essendon supporter, (go easy she did say she swould be barracking for the Hawks against Geelong!)

We are going as a joint birthday present for us, seeing there is only 3 weeks between our birthdays. So hoping for a Hawks win as an early birthday present, seeing my birthday is the day after.

My last game I attended was our win against the Biulldogs last year, where I was down in Tassie, as our mum was dying at the time. So that game for me was a major stress relief, and the win was an extra bonus.

So really excited to go see the boys play, especially our Easter Monday clash, Maybe I can finally convert my sister from supporting the Scum! Bloody 84 grand final! (That’s when we both started to follow our teams…)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if I have a h&a general membership, do I need to get a ticket now or I'm good to just rock up on the day?

My thinking is Easter Monday against Geelong I would need to buy a ticket because fully packed, this game less so.
That's what I'm planning.

When I went to Ticketek, it was $52 or something, whereas, as a replacement game, I was expecting a walk-in.

I'll be arriving at one-ish, to grab a seat at the front of the top deck somewhere

if I have a h&a general membership, do I need to get a ticket now or I'm good to just rock up on the day?

My thinking is Easter Monday against Geelong I would need to buy a ticket because fully packed, this game less so.

Really? I would have thought a Saturday arvo game between the Hawks and Dons will command more than the Easter game

* are pumping their 84-85 back to back flags and are hoping to get over 80k, Tim Watson was flogging it the other night on the news.
You just know they’ll wheel Sheedy out pre game, he’ll wave the jacket over his head and the ferals will lap it up.
Anyone remember 2017 when they ‘welcomed back their heroes’ after the year off for systematic cheating? It was like a cult.
I imagine a similar sort of atmosphere

* are pumping their 84-85 back to back flags and are hoping to get over 80k, Tim Watson was flogging it the other night on the news.
You just know they’ll wheel Sheedy out pre game, he’ll wave the jacket over his head and the ferals will lap it up.
Anyone remember 2017 when they ‘welcomed back their heroes’ after the year off for systematic cheating? It was like a cult.
I imagine a similar sort of atmosphere
Yep. Got rolled pretty easily in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back