Game Day Round 1: Adelaide Crows VS North Melbourne (Brown out, Jacobs in, Turner sub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what a pathetic performance and beating Brisbane next week ain't going to make a difference. The port Adelaide game is the one that will show us if we have improved

not the end of the world boys ang girls its only round one i remember the crows once smashed hawthorn in rd1 91 didnt bother the hawks to much that year

Goldstein, Higgins and Atley can hold their head up high. Everyone else needs to take a good hard look at themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should get Denis down the rooms this week. New generation would be welling up at the eyeballs if the old boy got stuck in.

And what would Denis say ? Do you all sleep with the lights on... forwards as slow as the Queen Mary...

Why?

Scott will just wheel out the same crap he always does.

Review the game first, learn from it, we're all disappointed, we want to challenge the top 4 teams, Crows deserve respect etc etc etc

"Of course we're disappointed but it's up to our leaders to work through it and the reality is round 1 is just 4 points like every other game we're not losing sight of the bigger picture yada yada".

There are just no positives. I can think of nothing we can take away from that abomination.
No injuries or suspensions.

We regroup and start our season next week.

We all know we are better than that s**t. Maybe its the drumming we need to really shove a rocket up all our playing list and have a decent crack at a flag.

And what would Denis say ? Do you all sleep with the lights on... forwards as slow as the Queen Mary...
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. :D

But he would rip right through them and there would be no beg pardons. Maybe even knock a few blokes around. A new coat of paint would be needed on the walls if Denis had some time behind closed doors with today's group. Too bloody precious now though for a good old fashion spray and maybe a clip.

So dissapointed. But I sort of knew this was going to happen, hopefully we bounce back with a win against a few of the top sides like last year, cause we are gonna need to if we want to make top 4.

Goldstein
LT
Higgins
Turner

Apart from them I endorse your post.

I actually think LMac, despite yes some mistakes, showed some ticker at least and was solid defensively.

Wells stank. Worst game for career?
NDS is silky but just way too casual. Have a crack FFS.
Petrie.....hmm.
Jacobs. He's no good and I've said it for years.
List goes on.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back