Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In b4 who the hell are you but just posting this in here to flex on you losers :cool::cool:

View attachment 641276
whothef4-gif.640563

Hoff and English ruck combo wins you money? This game can go and get ******
Apparently Jack Martin is the key to winning cash...

How are you all seeing your rank?? It looks so different this year and giving me the ranks of everyone in the country and not just my own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 1 top ten team has Gawn. None have Grundy. Coincidence??

Let's revisit where these teams - and Grundy - are in round 5.

Reasonably similar to you - 2157 thanks to my mids carrying me (Fyfe 294 Cripps 126 Crouch 138 Steele 115 - no midpricer).

And my speculative random mid-pricer that I was bullish on failed miserably too - Kent with 47. However, Parker played the role I expected Kent too (the aggressive small forward who gets the occasional midfield spurt) and wouldn't be surprised to see it reversed. Can see Kent 87 Parker 47 next week. Reckon Hanley might just get more wing time too.
Solid start. The irony of Kent being a Kent!
Missed the StK/GC game. Parker score surprised but welcomed. Fwd rookies mostly disappoint so any cash flow from them is GOLD. Having said that you’re right, the script can flip on rookies AND premos from week to week. It’s this reason why I cringe when coaches chase ‘last weeks points’. Kents want to trade Oliver etc. Back your premos for a bit before making that decision.

How did Hanley look today? Thought he’d have more involvement in the game but only had 13 touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back