Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2112 (scaled down 2 points the bastards) got me inside the top 20k, just: 19,966.

So already doing better than my whole season last year!

giphy.gif

Aye what’s wrong with Fiorini he was a very good looking POD, will average 100+

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I had to Google what he looked like for starters.:p

I hope he does well buy Lyons came out on fire last year and Dew delisted him.

I don't trust anyone at Gold Coast right now. I hope I can by the byes, a lot of fantasy gems in that team. But Dew is bad for Supercoach, imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished with 2,107 to sit ranked 21,623. :shoutyoldman:

Happy that I already have the much sought after Worpel and Sheed in my side, along with other midpricers in Brad Crouch and promising signs with Libba.

Collins is looking to be a super slow burn, and his poor score on the weekend only makes it worse. So will be looking to offload him for Duursma. Will net me a valuable $50k straight up. :thumbsu:

Balta is on notice, with Parker the only missing piece of the rookie puzzle - which funnily enough are the two I swapped over minutes before lockout. o_O

1553431081018.png

giphy.gif

It's pure ******* dumb luck. That is all. Stupid fat pig ranga campaigner Oliver over Fyfe changes everything.

Dumb bearded ********* kent Gawn over literally anyone as captain changes everything.

All the good rookies sitting on the pine and all the spuds on the field, changes everything.

My small chol, changes everything.

* this game :moustache:

All out 2005 for the Longbombers :drunk: Rank ~63k - easily my worst start to a year.

Heroes: Fyfe and Cogs saved my round with awesome performances - kicking myself I put the C on Gawn.
Villians: Where to start? Gawn, Grundy, Oliver and a string of midpricers including Hanley, Mills and Co.
Verdict: Cant get any worse surely? :drunk::thumbsu: Overall my rookies performed well and my only correction will be probably bringing in Scott for Gibbons.

Bring on next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back