Game Day Round 1 Match Day Discussion - And Away We Go !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ranks me at 24,656 surprisingly, thought it'd be a lot lower.

Gawn (c), Grundy, Tyson, Daniher all poor, Danger suspended will suck, Lloyd a pass mark after having Mills all pre-season hurts though, Bruhn & Powell starting over Gulden and Jordan a little annoying.

Positives Hunter Clark, Andy Brayshaw, Dusty, Oliver, Rowe and Ziebell
Flynn on the bench, huge money maker.

Avoided Rowell but really hope he's OK.
Hoping Cripps bounces back and the rucks better sort their s**t out.

He has a brilliant team!
It's actually a really vanilla side, only difference to most is Flynn r2. He just nailed his premos for round 1. He didn't even get Rowe's score.

It's actually a really vanilla side, only difference to most is Flynn r2. He just nailed his premos for round 1. He didn't even get Rowe's score.
A lot of the time the people who win round 1 have heaps of lotto mid price picks that just go bang. This guy has a 12-13 keeper side that has heaps of money making potential. Obviously nailing your premos and rookies helps, but with good trades and a bit of luck, he has a side that win the whole thing.

A lot of the time the people who win round 1 have heaps of lotto mid price picks that just go bang. This guy has a 12-13 keeper side that has heaps of money making potential. Obviously nailing your premos and rookies helps, but with good trades and a bit of luck, he has a side that win the whole thing.
He is screwed if Flynn goes down.

Have to wait to see how Flynn goes against an AFL ruckman as Hunter was barely SANFL standard when he was playing here in Adelaide.

So I’m thinking next year I’ll again start with Gawndry but it‘s time I start with Lloooooyd. Any news on the best rookies coming up in the draft this year? I’m finding it difficult putting together my 2022 team without them.

You didn't start with Lloyd after ridiculing me every year for not starting with him? 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C Oliver

Gulden on bench. :(

Went Daniher over Zielbell so I could fit Butts into my team. :( :(

Plus side I started Tom Mitchell, Heeney and rolled 4 premo defender who all scored 100.

Top 8% too apparently. One of the better round 1s I've had, and I only spent an hour on my team across Wednesday (versus the months I used to put into this thing).

Finished up on 2191, which has me sitting at 959.

Obviously more good than bad this week.

Deciding to start Ridley & $100k over Lloyd and Titch over Danger were wins.

Started Errol and Jordon on field but had Rowe on the bench.

Strongly considering trading out Grundy to Meek, so I can start Flynn and also tempted to trade Cripps to Oliver or Boak.
Outstanding.
Extracting full value from Flynn makes sense. Hard to know if the effect was exaggerated (Flynn lesser opponent, wet track), but his output is closer to sustainable than a random fwd pocket kid, he's their clear prime ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back