Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

How many of you guys will be unfurling a flag before your round one match? Not many. The pirates will give Lyndale a good hiding, from what i hear they have less players then us and besides we have 2 quality players and about 30battlers on the list we should be able to wipe the floor with the likes of lyndale

We field two full sides in practice matches, that obviously more players than Parkmore. Like to know why you wouldn't consider the Caples boys and Weeding as quality players, considering just a few weeks ago you had a massive crack at one of them. Good luck wiping the floor with us, you must think Lyndale lay down.

We field two full sides in practice matches, that obviously more players than Parkmore. Like to know why you wouldn't consider the Caples boys and Weeding as quality players, considering just a few weeks ago you had a massive crack at one of them. Good luck wiping the floor with us, you must think Lyndale lay down.

I wouldn't call Weeding a quality player !!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

How many of you guys will be unfurling a flag before your round one match? Not many. The pirates will give Lyndale a good hiding, from what i hear they have less players then us and besides we have 2 quality players and about 30battlers on the list we should be able to wipe the floor with the likes of lyndale

you have got to be joking mate! surely you can't be stupid enough to think you will beat them? i don't think lyndale will be playing late in the finals series, but there is know way they would lose to parkmore!

I wouldn't call Weeding a quality player !!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Your'e involved or play with a club that has had a crack at recruiting weed so he must of been a quality player until he said no. He i thought was one of our better players against Dingley.

Obviously i have to dumb it down for you blokes, i said we have 2 quality players having a crack at our own list not lyndales, in saying that i still believe we will knock them over and sit inside the top four after round 1

Weed was being recruited by our former coach and we all know where he is now. Ill have to take your word on it in regards to any other quality player lyndale claim to have im sorry i dont usually keep my one eye on the results of divi 2 games but from what i hear they definatley will be battling us for relegation

Well done Junior fielding 2 sides, thats great too be honest i couldnt care less if we dont field a seconds side as long as our side survives the drop this season that would be like a premiership which reminds me i must go shine my medal from last season.

Well done Junior fielding 2 sides, thats great too be honest i couldnt care less if we dont field a seconds side as long as our side survives the drop this season that would be like a premiership which reminds me i must go shine my medal from last season.

Shine it as much as you want, Lyndale has actually won premierships in the past as well. Don't take a pot shot at a club that plays with a lot of courage and pride in the jumper. Thats' something no one even your two quality recruits have ever done.

Weed was being recruited by our former coach and we all know where he is now. Ill have to take your word on it in regards to any other quality player lyndale claim to have im sorry i dont usually keep my one eye on the results of divi 2 games but from what i hear they definatley will be battling us for relegation

Collett had a crack too.

Your'e involved or play with a club that has had a crack at recruiting weed so he must of been a quality player until he said no. He i thought was one of our better players against Dingley.

You need to ask someone other than his dad if he is a quality player ? :D :D

Salerno & Colbert must think he is quality otherwise they would not of tried to recruit him back to the eagles. A club would not try to recruit someone unless they thought they would improve with said player on the park.

Salerno & Colbert must think he is quality otherwise they would not of tried to recruit him back to the eagles. A club would not try to recruit someone unless they thought they would improve with said player on the park.

Junior lets get serious I am sure that both Salerno and Colbert have tried to recruit you as well ?

What does that say !

Junior lets get serious I am sure that both Salerno and Colbert have tried to recruit you as well ?

What does that say !

I'd be the only player at Lyndale that both Doveton Eagles, Parkmore or Dandenong Demons have not had a crack at. I'm about as popular as herpes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Junior, love your loyalty to the club and Weeding but, who told you that these clubs were chasing him, was'nt him was it ??
He's he's own biggest fan.

I am more than well aware that weeds has a very large and healthy ego but i do actually talk to people that are not associated with Lyndale. He was actully pretty good on Saturday against Dingley. Quite a few of their players including coaching staff praised him. I just hope he never finds out!

So does Weedy still have a crack at his teammates when he is not getting a kick. Any opposition in Div 2 having a look here, all you have to do is get into him, bit of a hit, bit of verbal, and he crys!!! Happened at the Eagles a fair bit. Or was that because he was not the centre of attention as he wasa fringe player when he played here!! He couldnt get the ball himself, and when our in and under players got it, they would look for quality players such as Hunt and co.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back