Preview Round 10, 2023 : Hawks v Eagles, UTAS 1:10pm, Sunday 21st May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me rephrase, kozi is a favourite of one of overlords on the boards, so criticising him is not something you do without facing the gallows
This is genuine nonsense.

Let me rephrase, kozi is a favourite of one of overlords on the boards, so criticising him is not something you do without facing the gallows
Oh yes?

Which overlord is that, minion?

And how are you still here if that is the case?

Examples, please...

He great great hands, very clean below his knees, natural reader of the play, excellent skills. Has been in our best ten players in recent years. There must be more at play than form. He has not been given a go.
That's exactly my point.

Our coaching panel this year has extended multiple chances to players such as Bramble, Kossy, MacDonald (heck even Wingard) with average returns.

Yet for some reason one of our most talented, consistent players in his absolute prime at 24 has been pushed to the VFL.

And he has never to my memory been actually listed as injured in the club website?

I'm surprised people act like this is no big deal, something is clearly up with Jack's relationship with the club/coach.

And as I have said multiple times before for a team with one win for the year it would be a disaster to lose one of our few proven, quality AFL players to another club (and trust me they will be following this with interest).

Oh no! It's Eldoverlordo!

EhxWIMOUwAEZSQi.jpg:large

Has courage in spades throwing himself in to pack and marking contests. Not exactly the same as running work rate but for me effort for Scrimmers isn’t an issue.

His continued exclusion is baffling. Was top 5 for us last season imo, let alone best 22.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like Scrimmers. He's no doubt still hampered by whatever is happening with the calf/toe.

It's clear the staff don't rate him as highly as some supporters do though. Doesn't poll very well in the BnF

He polled equal ninth in the BnF last year.

Doesn't seem very good for a supposedly elite player. Nash finished 10th I think playing half the season as a crappy make shift ruck in a season many were calling for his delistment/removal from the best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats why I would put a lot of weight in what the ITKs were saying through pre season
And if their information is correct, it makes it very strange that he has only played the one game for Box Hill in round 1. Surely he'd be getting games there to get into form and do what is required.

So who is actively barracking the Eagles?

Personally I think a win is worth more, a boost to the kids confidence and a chance to get some structures working in practice is worth far more than one loss. The Eagles will win a few later in the year anyway, North are morals for the 3peat.

He polled equal ninth in the BnF last year.
Yep - first ever top 10 finish.

Said it before and will say it again. For 99% of a game you don’t have the ball in your hand.

Coaches focus on that facet of the game more than supporters.

If you don’t chase hard, locate opponents or set up defensively according to instruction, then you’re not doing what they want during that 99% of the game.

It’s not that hard to work out.

You must be looking at a Hawthorn BF board from another dimension, Kosi is one of several players on our list who's copped it from pillar to post since he first set foot on the field in our colours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back