Preview Round 16, 2023 : Hawks v Blues, 1:10pm Sunday 2nd July, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be going and look forward to the Nash v Cripps battle - sure Sam will send him to Cripps as he has the size and strength to go with him.
And the pace/tank to run off him.

Play better at BH?
He needs to keep doing that as inside mid or add another position he excels in. Then hope for one of Worps, Duke, Nash, Day have bad stretches of games. Else he is not getting a go as he can't play wing or other positions well other than as inside mid.

Carlton held over 3 players today at the VFL.
what did they hold over them? They may have to play for Carlton?

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impey has been huge the last month providing a ton of drive and leg speed out of the back half.

Big challenge for Seamus to try and provide all the run himself. Especially given our other defenders don’t have the leg speed.

Weddle.
Day.
I like Weddle he’s just not quite ready yet to provide the same sort of drive with ball in hand despite his running power.

Day is going to be a superstar. But a different sort of player. More of an architect than the line bursting pace of Impey

Should of just kept McKenzie in the side but I guess he already played at bhh. And was quite good to boot. Stephens also stiff.

CMAC2 will be back. Just some things he needs to work on. Carlton have no ruckman we should get first use. There isnt going to be any rain apparently so we will need to play well. Hopefully morrison and wingard play well to stick it up the negative nellies in this thread about their inclusion

Lot of pace going out of the team (Impey, Brockman and Bramble) with very little coming in! Recalling a 30 year old and 2 25 year olds in a rebuild year is a little disappointing also. Not feeling good about this game at all. Fingers crossed I am wrong.

Lot of pace going out of the team (Impey, Brockman and Bramble) with very little coming in! Recalling a 30 year old and 2 25 year olds in a rebuild year is a little disappointing also. Not feeling good about this game at all. Fingers crossed I am wrong.
Yep that's my concern too. Carlton are slow and it was our advantage and it is now eroded with no jars and Brocky. And Sic is the biggest loss.

Missing Brocky who is class and we have no one else like is a worry too. He creates.

It's one of our weakest sides for the season. Might be a sign of things to come as we are due for injuries.

I thought Long, Stephens and BMac were next in line due to form.

Finn and Harry haven't shown much at BH.

Chad is Chad.

Hope I'm wrong.
I am clinging onto when Kosi was recalled after ordinary form and actually performed ok. Backing the coaches in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back