Preview Round 10 v Brisbane GABBA Saturday May 18th 7.30pm - Sir Doug Nicholls Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way I see us not getting absolutely destroyed is if the Lions have a terrible kicking day. Lions by 10+ goals.

A win for us is to see the kids show some positive signs and come away from the game with 0 injuries

The dogs missed a lot of easy shots and almost won by 100, Ill be happy if we are in the game at half time, we are obviously going to be blown out at some point, hopefully not early.

Won’t make no difference anyway

Hopper has been very good in the 3 games he's played this season. Took on and beat Melbourne's midfield on his own really for 3 quarters. Good against Carlton and 2nd half v GC. 23 touches in 48% game time against the Dees, was pretty special. We are missing him and Ross way more than Prestia/Graham who have both been shocking for a long time now and were never making a difference coming back.

This will get ugly! 100+
So depressing to see our fall from grace....
It’s sad but gee we had a great run, starting from having the worst list, making finals then dominating for 4 years with 3 flags! I’d take our last 10 years over any other team in the league - never thought I’d see it either, and now hope to start again. Up the Yellow & Black

The only team that goes close to the Dogs in relation to smelling blood in the water is the Lions at the GABBA. We might give more effort etc… but when still without TT, Hopper and Ross to provide midfield grunt it’s likely to be pretty ugly… and based on recent weeks I’m expecting they won’t take Dusty, and if they’re smart they will learn their lessons and won’t take Prestia either. May as well give Baker an extra weeks rest also.

We are better off sending an almost VFL team, then the result is completely irrelevant and a 100+ point thumping will be expected, and we will p*ss off the Pies, Bombers and Crows who also have a draw by gifting Lions a massive percentage boost.

Then for Dreamtime we bring in Dusty, Prestia and Baker and go our hardest to ruin the Bummers season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently the club or the league forgot to book accommodation and some of the players are being forced to spend the night at the airport after the game.
Not at an airport hotel, but the airport, as in floor or benches.
NRL magic round has seen southeast Queensland totally booked out.
Now I too thought this was a pisstake when I heard it, but apparently it’s not.
Either way, it is an absolute disgrace.

Apparently the club or the league forgot to book accommodation and some of the players are being forced to spend the night at the airport after the game.
Wow, really dropped the ball. Quite indicative of the past couple months at the tigers.

Surely they figure something out, hard to fathom we will have players sleeping rough at the airport and then end up on the front of newspapers

Wow, really dropped the ball. Quite indicative of the past couple months at the tigers.

Surely they figure something out, hard to fathom we will have players sleeping rough at the airport and then end up on the front of newspapers
If it’s AFL’s fault they simply have to stump up for a charter flight.
If it’s the club’s fault, then surely some Brisbane coteries can offer a bed or two.
Either way, it’s a complete disgrace.
****ing embiciles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As it would be the league that books a Brisbane home game during the NRL magic round, my money's on them.

Then again, look at how well our fitness and conditioning staff are travelling and how well we've planned our list management over the last few years and it's really an even money bet.

Like you say though, f**king amateur hour.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

With the Lions there's always a chance. Lost 3 games at the Northern G already.

Tom Hanks the Terminal 😊👍

I wonder if Louie feels any shame showing his face on a Monday morning at the carnage he's created.... I feel bad making minor mistakes at work, this guy is committing manslaughter on our list and he's still employed.
Louie takes pride in his work and that’s why he’s still there after last season as nobody has made him accountable or possibly even aware that he maybe the problem. As Benny used to say we have SYSTEMS in place for long term success.
Four years meh.

Surely our humble and loyal QLD supporters can fit them in for the night. 😝

A quick google search for acom options and there's plenty across the weekend.

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

How can this be happening?

Buck stops at the top ... Benny clearly no longer has his eye on the ball ... Gale has to go now ... maybe he can get a direct flight to Tasmania

A quick google search for acom options and there's plenty across the weekend.

And T4L Don't go putting facts in the story while I am agreeing with Barrett for the first time in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back