ROUND 11 COLLINGWOOD VS MELBOURNE - Queens Birthday

Remove this Banner Ad

this club is pathetic in its work rate

Not the most accurate or informed of comments I'm afraid.

Given that the aforementioned "pathetic workrate" saw us ahead of Collingwood in contested possession, tackle count and clearances at half-time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the most accurate or informed comment I'm afraid.

Given that the aforementioned "pathetic workrate" saw us ahead of Collingwood in contested possession, tackle count and clearances at half-time.

Give it a rest your side was pathetic again, so many times defenders are clumped behind the collingwood forwards non goal side, see garland go off his tree late in the third, no work, no effort

Mark Neeld can thank Travis Cloke for keeping his job for an additional week. Seriously, aim for the f***ing goals Clokey!

Margin absolutely flattered Melbourne. First quarter pressure was moderately impressive but they are a long way off being able to play football off the back of that.

Pies were insanely wasteful in front of goal. Margin should have been closer to 140.

Jeez I thought we were pretty poor for probably half that game if not more, still have a number of good players out and we win by 83. I guess this is what we should expect from the demons.

Surprised the fans arn't abusing the Melbourne team coming off.

dont think it would really achieve much now to be honest. they've given them a gobfull once this year and it was a pretty unedifying sight, even though that performance that night was very very very poor.

Give it a rest your side was pathetic again

In other words, since we lost by a big margin, why not make stuff up about the workrate, even though the evidence clearly refutes it?

No, I'm afraid I won't let that little gem of ignorance through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back