Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at scores over the dttalk, bigfooty, almost no one planned for the byes. So many low scores and people fielding less then 18 players.

Very surprising actually.

Like I said in another thread, don't think this is entirely fair as there was a large spate of injuries to common players right before the byes which would have thrown a number of teams into disarray.

Like I said in another thread, don't think this is entirely fair as there was a large spate of injuries to common players right before the byes which would have thrown a number of teams into disarray.

Teams with first 22 players like Mumford/Coniglio are unlucky.

A lot of people struggled because of poor rookie choices. Before the byes I had a few rookies I could see not playing amon, Krakour, Clark, O'Brian, Byrne,..... So I moved a few of them on, benched a couple.

I also had Bennell not play.

Yet I still managed to field 18,19 and should have 19 again this week.

Injuries hurt some people, but poor rookie choices cost a lot of people as well which is bye round planning.

Also a lot of people had to many player's missing in one bye round, or to many premos in a bye round which is not good planning.

In addition, a lot of people on forums posted that they would have 1 shite round and planned for that.

That's my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back