Review Round 13 - Box Hill Hawks v Collingwood, 2pm 6 July 2013 @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently Langers & Cheney are but not Goo.
Cheers...so late change with Guerra maybe? Apparently all of Geelongs emergencies played today with Vardy also being stretchered off.
Any score updates from the BH game would be awesome.
Thanks

Cheers...so late change with Guerra maybe? Apparently all of Geelongs emergencies played today with Vardy also being stretchered off.
Thanks
Possibly. We do generally have an emergency that doesn't play though I believe

Thanks

Apparently Smedts was 'rested' at some point during the Cats VFL game, just in case they needed him for tonight.

goal kickers: Grimley, Wanganeen, Lock, O'Donnell, Tobin, Johnson and O'Brien all with singles

Halftime Box Hill lead by 3 goals 7.7.49 to 4.7.31

Liam Tobin becomes @BoxHillHawks first multiple goal kicker of the day after a set shot from 50. They lead Collingwood by 11 points

Lowden hits the post after the 3/4 time siren and @BoxHillHawks go into the final break trailing Collingwood by 8 points. 57 to 65.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Langers kicks a point, scores level at start of time on.

pies kick a point at 25 minute mark, probably three minutes to go.

lost by seven points, sound like some of the Pies senior players did it for them today.

goal kickers: Tobin 2, Grimley, Wanganeen, Lock, O'Donnell, Johnson, O'Brien, Lowden, Harvey, Murphy all with singles. 11.14.80 to 12.15.87. #PJVFL

Dropped the last 2 now and back to 4th or so on the ladder I think. Need to rebound next week!!

They went into the game into fourth. I'd say the Hawks have dropped out of the top four.

Quick thoughts: Box Hill really missed Hallahan and Spangher. Hallahan would have been useful as an extra inside midfielder and without Spangher up forward, Box Hill struggled to finish off its work in midfield. Spangher really straightened up the Hawks and without him, Keeffe had a field day with intercept mark after intercept mark. Will Johnson just wasn't up to it and Tim O'Brien was just dominated by his opponents and used really as a decoy.

I was worried they'd get soundly defeated today actually so wasn't too disappointed. They had a few chances there in the last quarter to win but couldn't convert (I think Grimley had two shots at goal and missed).

Anyone know why Osborne didn't play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back