Round 14: Collingwood vs Hawthorn - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with a fool like you? No chance. You keep crying about the umpires
Ha ha , couldn't care less to be honest, winners and grinners and all that. Just thought I'd pull you up on your gross errors.
You seem to speak in absolutes but can never back them up.
Fool like me? At least I can read numbers, like say 26 instead of 24.

Oh, speaking of crying about umpires, remember this, sounded like a fair whinge to me: "what about Gunstun getting run down in the goal square, Cyril ducking his head or Clokes mark that was not paid? "

Can't be bothered looking up your many, many other posts "crying about umpires" but will if you want me to

Ha ha , couldn't care less to be honest, winners and grinners and all that. Just thought I'd pull you up on your gross errors.
You seem to speak in absolutes but can never back them up.
Fool like me? At least I can read numbers, like say 26 instead of 24.

Oh, speaking of crying about umpires, remember this, sounded like a fair whinge to me: "what about Gunstun getting run down in the goal square, Cyril ducking his head or Clokes mark that was not paid? "

Can't be bothered looking up your many, many other posts "crying about umpires" but will if you want me to
what ever you say. What ever you say. You base your argument on why it is not a free on what a commentator said. Is that because you are incapable of thinking for yourself?

what ever you say. What ever you say. You base your argument on why it is not a free on what a commentator said. Is that because you are incapable of thinking for yourself?
At no point did I say that I base my opinion on what ling said. I said that ling backs up what I and many others thought. Now if you cannot understand the difference, then I can't help you with that basic level of comprehension. But again, not surprising from someone who can't tell the difference between 24 and 26.

At no point did I say that I base my opinion on what ling said. I said that ling backs up what I and many others thought. Now if you cannot understand the difference, then I can't help you with that basic level of comprehension. But again, not surprising from someone who can't tell the difference between 24 and 26.
And all that from someone who does not understand the rules of the game they claim to follow. Goodbye it is time for you to go on the ignore list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back