Oppo Camp Round 14: Non-Pie games

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't see a thread on this yet.

Round 14 begins with tonight's clash featuring Sydney and Port at the SCG.

One would expect the Swans to get up, however, I sniff an upset. It will be a big upset, so the odds of it happening are low. Sydney rarely lose two in a row at home. However, Port will (should be) be desperate to get something out of this season. If they lose here, then its season over I'm afraid.

Port by 14

Port don't look like much chop. They don't look dangerous going forward at all, just bombing it long to contests.

Port don't look like much chop. They don't look dangerous going forward at all, just bombing it long to contests.

They are dangerous on their own patch.

I think they can Kiss the Finals Good-Bye.

We should beat them next week but they will build up next week like it’s a GF

I've seen them a bit this year and they just look more abhorrent coming out of defence every week. It's disgusting to watch.

Gray's kicking out of stoppages is poor viewing too. He's great at just about everything else but his kicking from stoppages must go at about a 20% retention rate it's awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a big fan of Sydney's games... Good team but boring to watch. Kinda like Saints in 09/10 although different playing style of course. The vfl was better viewing quality than swans/tigers last week imo.

Same as Paul Roos. Can put you to sleep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back