Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3KstOrE.png

Need some ruck cover for Martin for the next couple of weeks. Was going to get Gawn and have him as an F6/F7 and ruck cover but that will require two trades. Guess I could get rid of Lonie despite his low break even and maybe downgrade Miller to a rookie such as Steele. That will give me enough for Gawn. Not convinced on McKernin or Nankervis.
Could swing Gov back and trade out a defender but they aren't ripe at the moment.

3KstOrE.png

Need some ruck cover for Martin for the next couple of weeks. Was going to get Gawn and have him as an F6/F7 and ruck cover but that will require two trades. Guess I could get rid of Lonie despite his low break even and maybe downgrade Miller to a rookie such as Steele. That will give me enough for Gawn. Not convinced on McKernin or Nankervis.

Downie is playing his first game in the ruck for GWS

And the way gws performed in the ruck against NM im sure downie will get a fair crack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'm going to go Sloane to Lambert. Saves me my first donut, as Rocky Sloane Ellis and Heeney are all out.

Gives me another mid/fwd link and money for the getting of GAJ in the next couple of weeks.

I'll wait till just prior to the Tigers game

* yawn * Of course!!!! :rolleyes:

Grasshopper. You don't tell the Master what to do!

:D

Put some nail polish on, and spray tan your hand/wrist/forearm. Then just imagine it belongs to your favourite actress/singer/model.

Be creative!!!

As a POD I like him, always been around the top 10-15 players each year and will give you a full or nearly full season.
If you already have enough POD's might be worth going a more conventional/common pick to try negate eg. Frankin or TMitch in case they go big.

Nah my forward line is fairly vanilla. Dusty, Swan, Gray, Bont, Bennell (moved to MID bench for now) Motlop. Think I will go with Harvey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back