NRL Round 15 games and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Gee, talk about a quick turn around. Some vital games ahead this weekend. We kick off with the Raiders v Bulldogs in Canberra and I just don't know who will win this one. I'm going with the Dogs, but not by much.

Two games Saturday as the Warriors host the Broncos and the Sharks face Manly. I'm going with the Warriors and Manly as I suspect most will.

Sunday has the Storm hosting the Eels and the Titans playing St George. Two important games for all four teams. The Eels are on fire, but Melbourne are usually good at home. I hope the Titans win as they really need a lift and I think they will. I also think the Storm will win, but only by a couple.

Monday night footy and the Knights host the Cowboys. The Cowboys have lost Brent Tate and that will hurt. I like a fresh Newcastle's chances and it's them by 12.

Felt sorry for the Raiders last night with the decision to award the try which got the Doggies out to 20-8. Absolutely appalling call which gave them little hope of winning the game.
Did'nt see it myself.But seriously, does a week go by in the N.R.L where we don't have some refereeing howler ?
Really is beyond a joke.

Hopefully the Cowboys can produce a win against Newcastle but have a look at the Cowboys away games record. Shocking!

Felt sorry for the Raiders last night with the decision to award the try which got the Doggies out to 20-8. Absolutely appalling call which gave them little hope of winning the game.

Yes, terrible. And not the only dodgy call the Raiders suffered in that game, if I remember right.

Not to say Canberra deserved to win, though, they didn't. But very poor officiating.

Solid win by the storm but seriously the eels were just pathetic for the 1st 20 min and the last 20.looked like they were not trying very hard at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because the penalty count was 8-7 doesn't mean they weren't one-sided. Some of the Parramatta penalties could have been make up calls in the final few minutes as Parramatta put on a late try. The fact is something riled Sandow, he wouldn't have made a comment like that if he didn't feel Parramatta were being penalised unjustly.

You mean the massively one-sided 8-7 penalty count?
Penalty counts mean nothing.It's where on the field, when in the game and whether the penalties are consistent that matter.It's the circumstances surrounding the penalties that are important.

The games the Cowboys are expected to win, they lose. A loss to Canberra a couple of rounds ago and now it's 16-6 at half time.

Very disappointed with the Cowboys! We will struggle to make Finals.

:(So its 3 weeks in a row now i have watched the Sharkies not score a try ... Bleak times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back