Preview Round 16 - Friday night lights Swans v Cats, Season defining game SCG, 7:50pm 30th June

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess so

Just for all the talk of Buddy fitting in the forward line, not sure where Hayward fits

Guess Heeney or Papley play more mid time
In the same place that Clarke was in...

I would've just left Clarke in though

I am not impressed. Tommy is fit. No use in wasting him in the reserves. He can get a concussion as easily there as in the seniors. Our backs need him for this match because Francis defends like Granny (male or female) with dementia, he forgets where he is and his opponent gets easy kicks. Take Darling last week. Twice in more space than than the SS Enterprise

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Horse does that, he needs to be sacked at quarter time. Last 2 times we have played cats we have been smacked and bullied in the mids. We need our best contested player in there
Yeah I mean I definitely hope we go for the bulls. Mills on Dangerfield. Parker, Rowbottom, Sheldrick feeding it out. Go all in on hardness. I just suspect he will try to replace Warner with a like-for-like in the form of Florent.

Yeah I mean I definitely hope we go for the bulls. Mills on Dangerfield. Parker, Rowbottom, Sheldrick feeding it out. Go all in on hardness. I just suspect he will try to replace Warner with a like-for-like in the form of Florent.
I agree it's something that he would 100% do.

With mccartin out again, it seems horse is more cautions with injuries during home and away games than he is grand finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Cats board

I understand Cameron is out but it’s a surprise McCartin isn’t back and named in the emergency’s
A late change I’m expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back