Round 16 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion (Multi Bye Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

If players like Ablett, Fisher, Kennedy (syd), Atley and Lynch played decent then I could have had 2000+ with 2 donuts in the forward line and with a few premiums missing.

2224 with a half left from Gibbs and Boyd inc a 0 in the fwd line.

Ill be happy with 2300, got 2333 last week best ever score.

1987 with Boyd and Gibbs still going. Ablett captain ruined what should have been a score near 2300.

Glad this is a non league round.

Ablett captain with Petrie, Fisher, Adcock and now Robert Murphy and Dahlhaus all stinking it up.

Sitting on about 1750 with Boyd, M Murphy, Gibbs, R Murphy and Dahlhaus still in play. Will be lucky to scrape over 2000.

Goodbye top 1000. Ranked 599 with a bullet the wrong way after this week. Ablett(C) and Petrie the most dissapointing. May scrape to 2000. If I don't it will be the first time I haven't cracked 2000 since round 6.

On track for 2100+

Petrie and lynch hurt my chances of making 2200+, especially when I had hale and prestia on the bench who i could have played instead. Still, pretty happy with 2100+ with broughton, lower, sylvia and rioli out (on averages they would have made about 180 points more than their replacements).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just cracked 2300.

Forgot Adcock was playing so I had Stanley starting. Win.

Really suprised, was missing 3 starters (Fyfe, Pav, Syl) and their covers (Mzungu, Howe, Calli):D

Lynch why you so bad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back