VFL Round 16 - Williamstown vs Collingwood at Point Gellibrand Oval (We lost 65-97, replay & stats p12)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why?

I thought we won every game at Vic Park.

Has Willy lost lot of Home Games?

I meant that Willy is an easier assignment this year for the generic visiting team than Vic Park is, due to the win-loss record.

Willy are, off the top of my head, 4-2 from home games this year, so they are beatable on their own dung heap. Hard to do, of course, but it is not impossible...

There is, however, the small matter of the fact that we've never won there before, so...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Trade Draft give some of those AFL listed players a spray for me Esp: YOUNG, BLAIR and WHITE if there below par cheers..

Seriously when is the VFL going to become truly national, could play a game up here in Cairns instead of Willy. Absolutely beautiful, currently out the back doing some gardening waiting for the game, Sunny 26 degrees, 52 percent humidity little to no wind. Almost working up a sweat, might have a beer soon.

Seriously when is the VFL going to become truly national, could play a game up here in Cairns instead of Willy. Absolutely beautiful, currently out the back doing some gardening waiting for the game, Sunny 26 degrees, 52 percent humidity little to no wind. Almost working up a sweat, might have a beer soon.

Same here...if by "beer" you mean "flu shot"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back