Autopsy Round 18, 2023 : Hawks wallop Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

His going to be huge next year, will be a monster for us forward and midfield in the future.

Professional kid

Agreed. We have a clear senior midfield quartet at the moment - Worpel, Nash, Day and Newcombe.

But that group underneath - Ward, MacDonald, Mackenzie - who have played very little footy are ridiculously exciting. Think all three are going to be top line midfielders.

Agreed. We have a clear senior midfield quartet at the moment - Worpel, Nash, Day and Newcombe.

But that group underneath - Ward, MacDonald, Mackenzie - who have played very little footy are ridiculously exciting. Think all three are going to be top line midfielders.

I like how C-Mac is tracking it was a good move to switch him to half forward while we expose a few new players in the center square rotation.

I think the next evolution is getting him back in square with another line breaker hopefully we pick up in either the draft or free agency!

When it all clicks being optimistic we jump the 7th -14th log jam in the comp.

Cmac31 had 27 and kicked a goal.
2nd year player flying right under the radar. Media don't even mention him.
If he played for the Dons we'd never hear the end of it.
Since he had that spell at Box Hill he's come back a more complete player.
Kudos to the kid for taking on board what to fix in his game and putting it into action.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can’t wait to see Weddle given full license to ping them from outside 50. We’re lacking another tall threat to be finessing our entries and aside from those times when Bruest turns the clock back, we’re a Wizard shy of being a threat off the deck. Long range scoring capacity is there with the likes of Weddle, Amon and Impey.
To compete for finals, let alone silverware, we have to have some structure forward. Watson and a player like Ricardi we are desperate for. Add a Duursma or Curtin and we are much better. Assuming Mitch Lewis is better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t like taking pot shots at young players but Reeves is lucky he is seven foot tall and can tap it in the ruck because he isn’t much good at the rest of the game.
Well, isn't he lucky that is what we want him to do?

Brocky was disappointing I thought, laid 5 tackles but there some times when could have pressured or chased but didn’t.
He had more pressure acts(25) then any other Hawk, btw.

I don’t like taking pot shots at young players but Reeves is lucky he is seven foot tall and can tap it in the ruck because he isn’t much good at the rest of the game.
Original post is original.

Jeez the North board is depressing

We still need more talent, class and system inside 50 but glad we were able to put this mob to the sword somewhat

Eh watch them perk up at preseason.

North players magically get better the less games they play.

Still remember them talking about Charlie Comben with 0 games to his name like he's the second coming of Carey.

They call the games in Melbourne from the ground
I can't decide if it's a relief or not.

I'm glad it's not being faked but if it's not being called from screens, what's the excuse for Kelly's commentary always being 3 players behind where the ball is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back