Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo, Mcveigh and Parker :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

1819/17+C

Was looking at 2400+ before those 3 spuds decided not to show up.

Mundy, Hibberd, Neale, Steven, Goldstein to come.

I was scored off making Goldy captain by big Max Gawn. Oops. :(

I was scared off by the traders they suggested C on Rockliff so I have missed out on 32 points. That might have been enough for me to hit my first 2400 but alas. 2277/21 + C Mundy to go.

Best score of the year. High scoring round but still stoked to crack the 100 point per player mark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finished with 2281, would've liked not having Hamling on my field but what can ya do.

Here's my plus and negative 3's for R 19. Two boys from the same team, 1 an original pig and the other well I'm not sure what happened there

+ 3: DANE SWAN: Champion player, wish I had the C on him. Raised the bat in style with 155

HM: Mundy (for a first time owner I was happy with 127)

- 3: EDIT: Had Adams without being aware of an injury affected score.

LUKE PARKER: 61 points, enough said. His output more recently has been down

DM: ROBBIE GRAY: 80 isn't bad but it's not the pigness that we are used to from Gray. I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater but seriously Robbie. GIVE ME A SPELL

Last edited:
- 3: TAYLOR ADAMS: What happened here??? 41 points from a guy averaging 96. Looked at his stats and thought maybe an injury has occured but I think it was just a a stinker from Tay Tay

That's the same Taylor Adams who spent most of the game in the forward pocket and then got subbed out with the commentators mentioning his sore quad? Probably just a stinker though, no injuries involved.

That's the same Taylor Adams who spent most of the game in the forward pocket and then got subbed out with the commentators mentioning his sore quad? Probably just a stinker though, no injuries involved.

Edited my post for accuracy. There you have it. From a Adams owner who didn't watch the game (me) to an observer of the game (you) thanks for clarifying that. His score did strike me as odd and I'll happily relieve him of a minus 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back