Autopsy Round 2 - 3 Things you Learnt vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

335goow.png
1_01GWSy13MW%20990.jpg

We have a lot of players who like to point.

Culture. This lack of taking responsibility for individual performances has really become a worrying trend.

Reckon if Mitchell fans weren't pushing for a call up through Towers we'd be group talking Towers up as the next big thing.

Towers is a pretty unique package and if he fires will be a terrific asset.

He delivered on Saturday, couple of tackles didn't stick but that will improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So sad reading this thread turning on our own after one game in the wet and not having any opportunity to prove a damn thing.
The coach put it out there.

See the presser if you have not already.

Hannebery also likes the double

Daniel+Hannebery+AFL+Rd+8+Sydney+v+Port+Adelaide+9hGvwgYYyRJl.jpg

I have been unable to find any pictures of Tom Mitchell pointing, and concluded this is why he will always be shunned.

He has met longmire though surprisingly

image.jpg

1. Port who ? The gameplay for Port's pant down spanking was brilliant.
2. Rampe was great in his 50th (after the worst 3rd quarter in the team last week). Does all the hard work brilliantly but needs to hit targets. Completely butchered the ball on disposal. By contrast, Shaw was clean. Parker also needs to sort out his kicking. I suggest he rents a barn and paints a target on the side.
3. Buddy is the real deal, especially in the big games.
3a. Reid showed a lot more this week.
3b. Macca added a lot to the team

'If our gut feel is right a second time...then ...the Swans will have some tough questions to ask themselves at the completion of their game against the Power on the same night.'

wonder if Barrett the gutless wonder will front up about this

He will never front up. I swear he has something against Sydney. After our strong performance against Port I guarantee he still won't have anything good to say in his Sliding Doors column this week. I bet it will be about Goodes going on a season too long or something along those lines.

He will never front up. I swear he has something against Sydney. After our strong performance against Port I guarantee he still won't have anything good to say in his Sliding Doors column this week. I bet it will be about Goodes going on a season too long or something along those lines.

If Port had won, the first words out of his mouth on his next appearance on TV would have been about how big a hole we're in and how he called it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back