Autopsy Round 2 Carlton v Collingwood Review/Post Mortem Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever was meant to be on Elliot needs to have their contract torn up

Bootsma has to go for you guys. Just gave a 2nd year player in Elliott the best game of his life.

Other than that you were very stiff, we didn't deserve that win due to our poor skills in the first half.

No respect payed to Elliot whatsoever.

You want to tell me this coach knows what he's doing now?

I LOVE how the Arizona training has really kicked in, we got tired against a side who was down a player pretty much all day.

7 goal last qtr, get ****ed you attention seeking old fart.

Elliot looks like a ******* school boy and almost kicked 6 goals, where's the plan B?

Umpiring kept them in it, but we ran out of legs when we had no right to. Harsh loss for the fans.

* Bootsma off for the rest of the season. Has no idea what he is doing. 5 goals on you Bootsma, well done. How you can play him over Duigan i have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bootsma has to go for you guys. Just gave a 2nd year player in Elliott the best game of his life.

Other than that you were very stiff, we didn't deserve that win due to our poor skills in the first half.

Don't come in here telling us one of our first year players needs to go.

On your way.

They had a lot of good players out, subbed early, against momentum and ran over the top of us. More poise and intensity especially from their bottom 6.

Umpires awful.

Joseph and duigs better suited to Elliot et al.

Selection was crap and probably lost us the game. Boots not ready to fing play on Elliot.

Furious at selection rather than how our boys played.

Livid.

Frustrating loss, so frustrating.

Why Laidler was subbed off before Davies or Bootsma is beyond the capability of my brain.

Umpires f****** useless all day, but can't blame them solely for the loss.

Need a few more boys in the team with the heart and soul of Kreuzer and Robinson.

Hopefully we can bounce back for next week against the Eagles

Honestly, I am over this. Last week I read how GOOD Boots was. He is NOWHERE near ready for AFL level. I refuse to go to another game this year if he is in our best 22. He had 6 goals kicked on him by Elliot? WHO??? Elliot????

Bell had some shocking moments as well which was really frustrating because he is I player I am really keen on.

Kruz was a one man army. Speaking of which Army put in a big effort. Yaz showed flashes and Garlett did enough. Murphy needs a bit more time. Gibbs first quarter was electric then seemed to get tagged out.

Backs were actually really solid other then good old Boots. He gets thrown around like a rag doll.

Simpson needs to shave and remember how to play because he has been rubbish since the beard.

They had no ruckman for most of the game.....

The sad bit was even if we won it would mean nothing. The whole performance was weak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back