Not open for further replies.

Time for my Round 2 review

Round Score: 2052
Overall Score: 4209
Round Rank: 81,694
Overall Rank: 58,375 (-24,008)
Team Price: $9,888,800

Positives:
Andy Otten - After a dismal start in the opening round, I wanted at least some hope and he delivered as he scored 108 and with the projection of over $70k in price it would be a good moment for me.
The Rucks - Both of my rucks scored over 100 which did improve my tally by a good amount. Of course, I was expecting Gawn to get over 100 over Carlton but Braydon Preuss is a good surprise for me especially when he wasn't in my initial lineup
Patrick Dangerfield - Top scorer for me and overall this week which was a good feeling.

Negatives:
Mitch Hannan - Ok, so I jumped on the Hannan train and it backfired massively with him only scoring 31. So I will admit that I was chasing points
Tom Lynch - All I can say about this is why with only a score of 31 he will probably be on the chopping block for me this week.
Callum Mills - Mills I feel will be very lucky this week not to be traded out with the dismal performance from Lynch.

Possible Trades:
Hoskin-Elliott --> Lynch

Money Left: $111,200
Trades Left: 28

Time for my Round 2 review

Round Score: 2052
Overall Score: 4209
Round Rank: 81,694
Overall Rank: 58,375 (-24,008)
Team Price: $9,888,800

Positives:
Andy Otten - After a dismal start in the opening round, I wanted at least some hope and he delivered as he scored 108 and with the projection of over $70k in price it would be a good moment for me.
The Rucks - Both of my rucks scored over 100 which did improve my tally by a good amount. Of course, I was expecting Gawn to get over 100 over Carlton but Braydon Preuss is a good surprise for me especially when he wasn't in my initial lineup
Patrick Dangerfield - Top scorer for me and overall this week which was a good feeling.

Negatives:
Mitch Hannan - Ok, so I jumped on the Hannan train and it backfired massively with him only scoring 31. So I will admit that I was chasing points
Tom Lynch - All I can say about this is why with only a score of 31 he will probably be on the chopping block for me this week.
Callum Mills - Mills I feel will be very lucky this week not to be traded out with the dismal performance from Lynch.

Possible Trades:
Hoskin-Elliott --> Lynch

Money Left: $111,200
Trades Left: 28
I would strongly recommend going Lynch> Hoskin-Elliot instead. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Score: 2337
Week ranking: 4595
Overall ranking: 475th

Never been in the top 500 early in the season before.
Still annoyed at no Dusty Martin, will trade out Gaj - not sure to go Dusty or to downgrade to a cheap potential keeper like Marc Murphy or Clayton Oliver, and use the cash in the next few weeks to build my defence.

Score: 2337
Week ranking: 4595
Overall ranking: 475th

Never been in the top 500 early in the season before.
Still annoyed at no Dusty Martin, will trade out Gaj - not sure to go Dusty or to downgrade to a cheap potential keeper like Marc Murphy or Clayton Oliver, and use the cash in the next few weeks to build my defence.

Dusty has a fractured cheekbone fwiw

Dusty has a fractured cheekbone fwiw
Ah cheers, tough mofo but that gives us a chance (if he's out) to get him in without his price rising ~$22k per week (price rises according to TooSerious)

I started Gawndilands with a Witts bench . After Nroo went down Nank came in to fill a void.
Thought all along that R3 had to produce money this year as other positions are not going to produce much.
Really get the feeling that a lot of teams are going to run out of cash generation at some point and full premo will become unrealistic for many.
Yep & no doubt I'll screw the pooch from here on in, it could very well be a prob for me too.

But I gotta crow for it all turns to crap.:p

Yep & no doubt I'll screw the pooch from here on in, it could very well be a prob for me too.

But I gotta crow for it all turns to crap.:p
Given your position after 2 rounds, think you need to use your trades to keep up over the next few weeks then hope to cruze a little in the mid season.
No matter what happens just enjoy the ride!

SPP is super sexy!
27 touches at 91%, 8 clearances and a goal all from.....

.......68% TOG!!!

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

I'm a big fan of SPP. Love his work ethic, his don't argues and butt slaps for good measure.

With those stats he must make his woman very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back