Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnf farkin & muny finbang, $50 old hore Ozzzie woohoo bus fvd doan.
Sounds like my Friday night. Remember to stay away from naughty words or if you must, use it in private convo.. or you well feel that wrath of Jisk and Mr Skid

Scored 2252 and thought that was a sh1t score to be honest.

Had all these campaigners let me down -

Shaw
Laird
Ryder
Sandilands
Steele
Hannan (Yep! Traded him in for Eddy after he got dropped and played Hannan over Taranto and Houston) :drunk::'(:rolleyes::mad::thumbsdown::fire::fire::fire:

Yet I look at my overall rank and its gone up 837 places to 1552. :D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

SPS > Witts this week and Nankervis back down to the forward line.

Team looks pretty strong now -

B - Shaw, Laird, Adams, Marchbank, Hampton, Otten (Stewart, Hibberd)
M - Dangerfield, Pendles, Fyfe, Beams, T,Mitchell, Treloar, O'Meara, Powell-Pepper (Taranto, Barrett, Parfitt)
R - Sandilands, Witts (Strnadica)
F - Dahlhaus, Higgins, Nankervis, Ryder, Steele, Hoskin-Elliot (Houston, Hannan)

Last edited:
Scored 2252 and thought that was a sh1t score to be honest.

Had all these campaigners let me down -

Shaw
Laird
Ryder
Steele
Hannan (Yep! Traded him in for Eddy after he got dropped and played Hannan over Taranto and Houston) :drunk::'(:rolleyes::mad::thumbsdown::fire::fire::fire:

Yet I look at my overall rank and its gone up 837 places to 1552. :D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

SPS > Witts this week and Nankervis back down to the forward line.

Team looks pretty strong now -

B - Shaw, Laird, Adams, Marchbank, Hampton, Otten (Stewart, Hibberd)
M - Dangerfield, Pendles, Fyfe, Beams, T,Mitchell, Treloar, O'Meara, Powell-Pepper (Taranto, Barrett, Parfitt)
R - Sandilands, Witts (Strnadica)
F - Dahlhaus, Higgins, Nankervis, Ryder, Steele, Hoskin-Elliot (Houston, Hannan)
That's a pretty impressive side Judd_Magic

That's a pretty impressive side Judd_Magic

Cheers Jiska.

I'm quite confident of having another good year.

Pretty happy that I nailed all the essential picks bar Witts who I am getting in this week. :)

So was busy all day and didn't realise Eddy was a late inclusion and donned the C today. Cost me rank 752 overall...Now rank 2200 instead :(
Anyhooo. Need some honest opinions about these trades.

Treloar > Bont
Watson > Heppel

or
Treloar > Bont
Ryder > Heppel

I know it's sideways as hell, and its killing me to do it. But rookies are pretty solid and don't need adjusting, and if treloar cant go 110+ with 30 disposals and 2 goals.... I don't know what will get him there.
And Ryder just can't seem to get back to his old form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So was busy all day and didn't realise Eddy was a late inclusion and donned the C today. Cost me rank 752 overall...Now rank 2200 instead :(

Treloar > Bont
Watson > Heppel

or
Treloar > Bont
Ryder > Heppel

I know it's sideways as hell, and its killing me to do it. But rookies are pretty solid and don't need adjusting, and if treloar cant go 110+ with 30 disposals and 2 goals.... I don't know what will get him there.
I can understand why you are filthy MrSanchez.

Treloar > Bont
Watson > Heppel

or
Treloar > Bont
Ryder > Heppel

DO NOT TRADE TRELOAR.

Seems all the teams who went cheap in the ruck are killing it ATM.

If Nank and Witts keep it up we're doomed :D

I only just brought Witts in tonight.

My rucks were Nank and Sandi before that though.

Is Marchbank a must have?
s**t no.

Treloar > Bont
Watson > Heppel

or
Treloar > Bont
Ryder > Heppel

If you're seriously consider any of those trades after two Rounds, may as well quit now.

That's going cheap in the ruck.
You spent 650k on R1+R2.
I spent 650k on R1 (Gawn).

I thought it was the logical way to go.

Gawn was way too expensive for his price and Goldstein has a bung knee and has Daw and Preuss playing in the same team.

That's going cheap in the ruck.
You spent 650k on R1+R2.
I spent 650k on R1 (Gawn).

I thought it was the logical way to go.

Gawn was way too expensive for his price and Goldstein has a bung knee and has Daw and Preuss playing in the same team.

That's it. But how long will it last? Gawn although expensive is still the 13th highest scoring player so far and won't drop much in price.

Can Nank and Witts go 90+ all year? That's the big question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back