Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumped 11k spots. Say hello to #2686. :D

Now to trade Danger for Hannebery so to orchestrate my own demise.

Scored 2,173, and dropped 4,955 places to 11,262.

trmp1.gif
No way!
I'm on 11,262 too with 4429 two weeks total

The *ers took another 3 pts off me, that's 7 in total this round, campaigners.

Ranked 111 for this round & ranked 96 overall.

yOEoY.jpg

Weekly - 22,668
Overall - 44,439

HEROES

Bont 140
Doc 124

VILLAINS

Sandi 71
Heater 53
Hannan 31

Weekly gripe

Traded Pickett to Hannan - loss of 7
Wanted to loop Swallows 88 so i traded Eddy out , shifted Parfitt fwd and got Bavok ( dpp 102k ) and benched SPP.........cue Eddy coming in and going 75+ and SPP outscoring Swallow by 2

So 2 needless trades that COST me 9 points........

whid.gif

What exactly were people who picked O'Meara and Roughead expecting them to score right off the bat?

They were mid-priced for a reason. How can you expect them to be scoring over 100 right from the get-go?

It's not like they're scoring 40 or 50 either. Neither scored below 70 the first week.

They're both up from last week.

O'Meara got a ton of the ball and if he kicked it just a few more times would've gotten over 100.

Why pick them in the first place?

I don't get it :huh::huh::huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar score to last week and moved up 2,000 spots to be in top 1,500. If it wasn't for my captain loophole stuff up (E on Barrett / SPP non scoring) I'd be top 500. Stoked anyway. Frustrating knowing those 40 points will haunt me later on. Probably won't trade this week but I'm going to miss out on WHE. Treloar is my only underscoring player but it's not worth worrying about. Do have Hibberd and Pickett but not sure there's any def or mid rookies I don't have who are worth chasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back