Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood out! Big blow for some, Motlop facing a one week club suspension.

Liam Duggan IN
Kane Lambert IN
Ayce Cordy IN
Toumpas dropped? Good news for Salem (could make him in line for the Sub though)
Seedsman IN
Still no Mitchell
Shaun McKernan on an extended bench for EFC
Jono O'Rourke on an extended bench
Couple of interesting things, majority of our rookies survive though which is good. Im also happy that Bartel survives

Bartel named but still a chance to be late withdrawal perhaps, got some cover for him anyway.
At the moment starting Vandenberg over Cripps, but might change it when I know Cripps isn't the sub.
Got Selwood in for Griffen but Selwood is now out with an ankle, so I might give Griff another go.
Starting Clark over Salem at this stage but I can see myself going back and starting Salem instead, even though Clark did great in his first game back against a good defence, Freo are a pretty stingy side.

With Scott Selwood out I now either have to keep Ablett or bench Scooter and rely on Vandenberg.
It's gonna cost me either points or cash smh

Anyone else worried about Bellchambers as a late withdrawal?

McKernan upgraded from rookie list and included in squad for Sunday.

Plus McKernan apparently picked up a knock against Swans although played the game out and got the all-clear from a scan earlier this week.

Plus McKernan apparently picked up a knock against Swans although played the game out and got the all-clear from a scan earlier this week.

I reckon it is more handling Ceglar & McEvoy. Not to mention McKernan could make Gibson more accountable. A definite risk though

Hi guys

I have been out of the game for a year or two, where is the best place to find the break evens for the next round of games? I used to use fan footy but I cant seem to find it on there. Do you need to sign up for that now?

cheers,

Barlow for captain, might not be the biggest scorer every week but is always good for a consistent 110, rather that then the unpredictability of some other options now the likes of Ablett and Rockliff are on the out.

on another note anyone looking for a good quality afl fantasy comp feel free to join- XA7CSNHD

Big sub risk for me this week - have to pick 2 of Cripps, Vandenberg, Miller and Ellis-Yolman...
I would go Van and Yoleman. Yoleman had an excellent NAB last week was a letdown, he will do better this week, he is my mid sub and I have Cripps on the bench as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wo

Worried about Bellchambers......definitely. That will bugger up my team if he's out. No bench cover.

Honeychurch or Salem on the field this week?

I think Salem will average more over the season but he didn't want to go near the football in round 1.

Hi guys

I have been out of the game for a year or two, where is the best place to find the break evens for the next round of games? I used to use fan footy but I cant seem to find it on there. Do you need to sign up for that now?

cheers,
use the 2 week free trial

Remove this Banner Ad

Back