Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yolmen, Salem, Oxley on pine.
Started Vandenberg, McCarthy, Goodes.

Rage quit.

Ouch.

I had Oxley on over Goodes too, and Salem is benched for me as well (with the E at least).

No disasters outside of Goodes but lots of slightly-worse-than-meh performances, which is worse in a way as 2 trades won't fix that.

16/1405 (inc. captain). Had Goodes over Oxley which is basically the other 100 pts I was hoping to get. :(

Don't think I'll make it to 2000 this round, will likely fall a bit short of that. :/

EDIT:
Pittard with 128 wowee. :D

Yeah, might bring him in after that effort... think he's likely to get close to that again or was it just a result of Port's defense being run through the wringer?

Last edited:
1444/17

Lewis (C), J Selwood, Rich, Bellchambers, Clark remain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1130 or so with 10 (including captain) to come.

Fielding Goodes was my only mistake.

1379 with Lewis(C),Watson,Rich,Clark and Ibbotson left.

Saad,Oxley and Ellis-Yolmen on the bench.......

You'd have to think the vast majority of Oxley owners had him on the pine this week. After last week seemed like a big vest risk.

1331 with 7 and capt Barlow to come. Anderson should avoid the vest with his performance last week and O'Rourke coming in (hopefully). If the essendon boys can put up a good showing 2000 looking good.

Glad I dumped gaz this week. Stupid putting him in my team at the last minute after not having him all season, but at least I got rid of him before his massive price drop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back