Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they still go by this, he's gone.

tribunal-table-620.jpg

If that was me against Duckwood, i'd be trying to tick off all of those in the one shot.

He wouldn't have cracked the tonne if the men in green weren't caressing him on the regular.

So unless stops the usual treatment he won't score.

He wouldn't have cracked the tonne if the men in green weren't caressing him on the regular.
Think he got paid a free in the fourth because someone dared to tackle him.

He is 100% going down to 650 before R10. Bookmark it
Bookmarked. In the mean time I’ll enjoy watching him belt out big score after big score

Sicily on Selwood. Moves to right hand side.

Was thinking about trading Lobb > Sicily before today's match. Putrid kent can stay the f*** outta my team if he's doing acts like that.

Fancy trying to injure another one of my players in The Wood Seller. Not on. :moustache:

Well he did a s**t job of that, didn't he ?

I thought so to, was a really confusing role he played today. Given Hawks had first use with Stanley being about as useful as the 'ay' in 'okay' I don't know why he wasn't being told to try and get first use

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All these punters crowing about having Danger all 17% of you.

Do you have....?

A: Dusty
B: Titch
C: All of the above.

2333. Pretty content. Billings, Stef and Crouch's hammy the only real disappointments.

Doedee 115, Bonner 76, Finlayson 106, Holman 92, Kelly 117, Ryan 115, Fritsch 60.

Gotta be close to the best rookie week in my time. (let's just forget Clark's 26....).

All these punters crowing about having Danger all 17% of you.

Do you have....?

A: Dusty
B: Titch
C: All of the above.

Danger, Dusty, Titch, Oliver, Fyfe, Cripps, Nigs, Kelly, Holman, Banfield Barry

Thats the winning midfield right there.

Think he got paid a free in the fourth because someone dared to tackle him.

He is 100% going down to 650 before R10. Bookmark it
Jesus you're funny to read melting. 3 freekicks got him over the ton and all the way to 130?

Lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back