Game Day Round 20, 2023 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could have had the biggest trophy in the history of sports too ZoBlitz , oh well if only we had foresight back then.

We should be winning this Pineapple Grapple comfortably... the Suns team does look pretty good on paper though.

If we are on with our intensity Lions by around 50 points.

Went there a few times as a child in the early 1970s, if only we'd have known we could have purchased it as the most humungous trophy in sport when it closed down.
Train_close_up.jpg

Llllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnsssssssss!

Truly the biggest rivalry in the history of sports...
They really should have leaned into that idea when naming the Suns.

Something like "The Wildebeest" would be a lot more appropriate.

They really should have leaned into that idea when naming the Suns.

Something like "The Wildebeest" would be a lot more appropriate.

Like it. Most names are better than the Suns though. Melting analogies, a terrible logo and a jumper that clashes with ours.

Hoping for a professional performance today, and as every week longing to see more of Rayner on the ball and in traffic.

Hope young Will has had his surgery by now, but it's time to learn to cope without him, hopefully he will give us a boost as a late season 'recruit' next year.

Go Lions!

Feeling confident with this one. Reckon Suns will put up a good contest though and should be a great game. Lions by 21 in the end.

Go Lions!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for a professional performance today, and as every week longing to see more of Rayner on the ball and in traffic.

Hope young Will has had his surgery by now, but it's time to learn to cope without him, hopefully he will give us a boost as a late season 'recruit' next year.

Go Lions!
I heard yesterday he's having it next week... Still waiting for some swelling to go down.

BRAB I would like to lodge a formal complaint. I arrived not to violence, but to a ghost town. I step in and hear nothing but the sound of one of those kids trains driving around the stadium.

It's worse than I thought.

I stopped on the road down to help a stranded motorist but it was a Nerang highway trap and now I’m being held hostage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back