Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timing your run beautifully, sticking with Selwood was a great call. I blinked and moved him on. Bad call, Hutchy, easy call. Oh well.
Ha only got him in for Fyfe :D never had him to start :oops:

I scored 2398 week which lost me both games I was in this week by about 50 points ! I am in 6 next week so im not totally out in all leagues but I need to replace Parker this week and waiting on SC opening tonight to assess my options. Only have 1 trade and $900 to spend so it will be a straight swap at best. Deciding to field Lambert next week,shift Everitt to my mid bench and move hodge to backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2459 with Parker to deal with next week.

Bartel, Burgoyne, Ibbotson, Smith, Priddis -- and of course, Parker all stinking it up.

At least I had Ziebell benched.

From the sounds of things here, I'll slip back from 135th,

and with just 2 trades and Parker to deal with, I can't really see how I'm going to move forward again.

Still alive in 8 leagues, 3 wins from 4 from a predicted 1 win this week.
2411 highest score for the year, bringing Lambo on for Steele was a winner.
Had Shooter, Nutnut and Franklin on the bench and Parkers spud score too,
3 rookies on the field this week, thanks to A Pearce, Goddard and that champ Lambo!!

Don't think he'll be worth it. Playing exclusively on the ball at the moment. Won't be much space for him with Ablett, Prestia, Swallow, O'Meara, Martin, Hallahan all back and playing the majority of minutes there.

He has shown he can play in the middle though - will get some burn, but don't think he'll be worth the 400k+ pricetag he'll acquire.
Yeah but might not be playing for Gold Coast next year, Bennel might be gone west.
Omera looks cooked, which is terrible for the lad.
Martin playes half forward anyway and breaks down every second week.. Hallahan is ok at best.
I think if he has a big preseason and is DPP might be worth a look at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back