Round 20. Saturday night. Which game to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm I'm really torn as to which game to watch.

I've decided that the Port v Swans game will be 9.8% better.

So my first thread but looking through the fixture couldn't help but put the question out there. So it is a Saturday night beers are cold, bbq is cranking, which game do you watch. Obviously if you don't have foxtel (or are going to one of the games) the question is moot but they are definitely both intriguing games in the context of the season.

Port Adelaide v Sydney Swans (My tip PA by 18)
Geelong v Fremantle (My tip Freo by 28)

Over to you.

2 and half weeks away and this is a big issue in your life? time to get a life mate. TO answer your question if im watching footy on that saturday night then ill watch whichever game takes my fancy at the time or switch between both. More than likely be doing something else though, there is more to life than watching games of footy.

I was thinking of throwing out there which game to watch in round 14, 2017 however I'm finding it difficult to make a decision! 1st world problem errhh

2 and half weeks away and this is a big issue in your life? time to get a life mate. TO answer your question if im watching footy on that saturday night then ill watch whichever game takes my fancy at the time or switch between both. More than likely be doing something else though, there is more to life than watching games of footy.

Carlton supporters would think like you seeing your pathetic club has been so poor over the past decade or so ..

by the sounds of it the only guy who needs to get a life is you. He loves footy, so what. This is a footy board, if you don't like it, piss off.

carltons results have nothing to do with it. i find it amazing people want to watch so many games of footy not involving their team. surely people have better things to do with their lives?
Or better things to do than complain about it on an internet forum. You're the one who needs to get a life you miserable sob.

Or better things to do than complain about it on an internet forum. You're the one who needs to get a life you miserable sob.
by the sounds of it the only guy who needs to get a life is you. He loves footy, so what. This is a footy board, if you don't like it, piss off.
Still havent gotten over last years final mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back