Autopsy Round 21, 2023: St.Kilda v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Dard Ball Get actually the loss was good for us, now we'll be angry and beat Richmond next week.

But Richmond also lost and they'll be angry too. Hmm..might be a feisty one! :rainbow:

We can MMA next week and spend less time on it. Win-win.

Not all bad. Hopefully go to the draft with some extra, perhaps later, picks and maybe doing some magic on spare salary cap. Mids mids mids.

Lost it in the midfield again.
Credit to Carlton, they remembered they were the in form team and punished an insipid side after half time.

It really is becoming tiresome watching the same thing happen every week.

Would not be bothered in the slightest if we lost a number of players over the trade period.
Gresham I’ve had out the door for 10 weeks or more.

Feels like we’ve been saying this for a dozen years; we need mids.

Watching some on this board oscillate between calling us a s**t house team and then sooking it up when we don't beat the most in-form team of the comp will never stop being a wild experience.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app
It the passion for our team that upsets us when we see one of the most putrid halves of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes mids beaten but the forward line was deplorable. Bad games from Caminiti, Sharman, Pou, Butler.
They had their opportunities but blew them all. 1 goal in a half.
Agreed. He's not fit plus anyone who doesn't understand the midfield is the problem has mango sized rocks in there head. Absolutely smacked in the middle second half. Dropped our heads and work rate dropped off to an abysmal level.
Needed our leaders to step up when we were getting torn a new one in there but they went missing. We are a very very soft side when it starts going against us.
It’s Bizzare isn’t it that guys like King get targeted and not the midfield
My apologies Mrs.King. I hope my comments don’t upset Max too much.
Mate you can say whatever rubbish you like, im gonna call you out when you make poor calls. That’s the point of this board discussion. If you’re gonna claim something , be ready to back it up.

Didn’t quote the message I was replying to😫 was about crouch being spent in 4th

I don't like KPD as captain. If their opponent gets a run on that sort of momentum can be killer. Same with a FF as captain. Missing goals hurts more.

Sinc as skipper for me.

Apart from being an ordinary side, 2 things killed us.

1. King missing from 20m (As is his go to ) late in the 3rd.

2. Gresham not being able to kick over 40m to hit King out the back late in the 3rd.

So disappointing. We got slaughtered in the last qtr. Looked like they had an extras 2 or 3 on the ground. Every contest we were outnumbered,

Was it to be expected? Yes.

Just had Hope after the 1st half.

Probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lets trade a top 3 young key forward because our team kicks it to him too much.

Carlton kept bombing it to Curnow and he only kicked one. They better trade him now 🤡🤡🤡
Don’t forget first game back after a shoulder, how did the 26 year old wonder kid from Carlton go today? Reckon they might trade him after that game.

Sinclair

real captains moment when he took on that front on contact, didn’t flinch, stayed in position and intercepted and passed it off.

Him or Wilkie for captain.

Yeah loved Sincs short nothing kicks in defence in the last quarter when we had to retake the lead. Don't attack or anything and lead by example.

Wilkie as captain sounds good. Monster upgrade over our current one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back