Game Day Round 22, 2015 - Hawthorn vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently 3 degrees in Launceston. I'm hoping the cold is getting into the Hawks' older bones and leaving them primed for getting run over!

Well, a boy can hope...

Well that's cold! I think that might be below our recommended operating temperature.

Hopefully the boys can be very competitive. No injuries that affect anyone's preseason.

Well that's cold! I think that might be below our recommended operating temperature.

Hopefully the boys can be very competitive. No injuries that affect anyone's preseason.
Like it has been three degrees all year.
Just can't see us getting within ten goals.

Just watched the match hype and its confirmed my beleifs. Sam mayes looks like he has put on 10-11 kgs in 18 months. Such a big bodied half forward with great skills. Hope he gets a decent crack next season.

Boys will need thermals today , tassie is getting hit hard with Antarctic weather , rain , wind , snow , hail

They will get the lot today 3 degrees without the wind chill factor ! More like 1.0 !!!

Hopefully the game isn't too effected by the weather. Tassie games can be terrible to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dare I watch???:confused:
You know you have to, just in case we pull off the miraculous.

It never comes true though but by next week we forget and believe it can happen again.

It's a nasty cycle.

If we commit to the game, then maybe we might outscore the actual temperature itself. However, if the climate rises to 5 degrees, then we will probably have no hope of doing that. Fingers crossed.

Mooshy post coz I'm still pissed from the night before.

Through the good, bad and in different

I love this club. I'll watch every second today.

GO LIONS!

This footy team, whether I like it or not, is a part of my being.
+1. My feelings exactly. Only missed one game live in 10 years (and boy didnt my brother cop it for organising his wedding day on game day). Will be watching for sure.

If we commit to the game, then maybe we might outscore the actual temperature itself. However, if the climate rises to 5 degrees, then we will probably have no hope of doing that. Fingers crossed.
Don't cross them too hard though, fingers snap in these temperatures!

Howe in for Mitchell and Daws and Hartung the subs.

Weather should even the game up quite a bit like the Freo game. It'll slow down their ball movement and make it tougher for them to kick 25 goals.

Hopefully we can keep the margin to under 10 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back