Preview Round 22 team v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Forward line maybe a little tall. Its fine if you have quality small/mid forwards like LeCras+Nicoski and both JK and Lynch are firing, but JK's first match back, Lynch avg at best and an out of form Hill and McGinnity as our main smalls makes me worry a little.

Debatable as well if Brennan offers more than Butler. Always been a big Butler fan but these days offers very little rebound and his disposal isn't what it used to be. Selwood and Butler together also don't add much run.

How far off our best 22?

LeCras for McG and it would be just about there.

Yeah. I seem to think Smith SHOULD be best 22, no idea what is up with him this season. Other than that (and Lecras) I'd say we're just about there.

Forward line maybe a little tall.
not_this_shit_again.jpg

On paper we should be able to expose that back six.

Just kidding-
art-svHARRY-420x0.jpg

Will play his second good game for the year.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! JOSH KENNEDY IS BACK! Feels like its been the longest frigging injury lay off!! Welcome back JK! I'm thinking McGinnity to sub! Look at our bench...look at our forward line....is there an emoticon for being sexually aroused at the sight of our team sheet this week???? ;) :p

Forward line maybe a little tall. Its fine if you have quality small/mid forwards like LeCras+Nicoski and both JK and Lynch are firing, but JK's first match back, Lynch avg at best and an out of form Hill and McGinnity as our main smalls makes me worry a little.

Debatable as well if Brennan offers more than Butler. Always been a big Butler fan but these days offers very little rebound and his disposal isn't what it used to be. Selwood and Butler together also don't add much run.

Good points.

Not having any crumbers isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Their most prolific defenders in O'Brien and Shaw can sometimes get caught out when the ball is delivered in the air to their taller opponents (side note: they are magnificent at ground level). I think the coaching panel is opting for a tall forward line with penetrating delivery from the midfield. We've exposed a few teams like this in the past with our tall forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with the changes, stoked that the main man, mr king kong kennedy is back in the side. Kick 6 for us JK.

A little disappointed that dick isn't playing. Would also love to see adam selwood as a late out for strijk.

Loving the look of the team really getting everyone you can out there, still have a soft spot for the Weagles. So good to see JK back in the fold, its too bad this and the GC game are on at the same time, it will be constant flipping on my part.

would`ve liked to see Dazza get another game but can`t complain with the ins Kennedy is gonna give the fwd line a massive shot of confidence to Darling ,Lynch and Hill .

WCE need to hard tag Shaw with Maginnity to harass him , he won`t be the sub ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back