Preview Round 22 team v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

he's not wrong... o_O
I respectfully disagree, and I believe most on here would be with me in that disagreement.
Regardless of whether ndot is right or wrong, he brings up his dislike for Rosa at nearly every opportunity. My point is that we get it, you (ndot) think Rosa is a soft front-running hack who can't hit targets, please contribute something else.

No, those of us calling for Priddis to be moved aside and be played in a less prominent role actually get footy, hence we quite like Hill...

We also note that we are getting smashed regularly at clearances and killed by teams who have the talent to just attack our plodding mids....

I'm not sure what is so wrong with the idea of Priddis moving aside a little..... Sure he's our number 1 clearance player right now, but he's probably on the ball longer than any other player in our team, because it's on ball or bench for Priddis.

To be 12th in the clearances with our rucks is pretty s**t. I know it's probably too late to change things up a heap at this point of the season, but it doesn't take from the idea of our clearance structures may be less predictable/ineffective if we tried a things a bit different.

Fact is there is a problem. The 4 players I would say spend the most time in the center are Kerr, Shuey, Scooter, and Priddis, how the hell do we get smashed with these names? Kerr is, when actually trying, our best player, Shuey is out best/most effective center clearance player, Scooter is our best lock down player and showed he can attack as well as most in the first two months of this season, and Priddis who is statistically elite for clearance.

Yet we still get smashed in the center and other stoppages.

Sure when we do win one we have a high rate of conversion for an I50 or even a score, but we cannot continually attack from half back becuase the better tag Hurn and don't let us rebound as much.

Big game for Sam Butler. Haven't been overly impressed with him this year. Spectating too much.
Would much rather have Brennan in his place. Butler's disposal and defensive side haven't been near his best this year while Brennan has got that crazy attack on the ball.

hey guys not sure if this could get me carded but * it. im in croatia on a holiday atm and would ******* love a stream legal or not please , i must watch the eagles destroy the pies!! PM me with a link and you may receive a virtual gobby. :hearts:

I know old mate PAdman will disagree but I thought McGinnity was good last week. Perhaps its the confidence boost he needed? If he can provide that tough attitude with his speed and be serviceable with disposal he will be handy tonight.

i actually fell asleep watching the game against port, very boring football. so i actually missed out on watching mcginnity play his first good game in 21 rounds.

although it's not that hard to play good against port, lets see how he does against collingwood.

hey guys not sure if this could get me carded but **** it. im in croatia on a holiday atm and would ******* love a stream legal or not please , i must watch the eagles destroy the pies!! PM me with a link and you may receive a virtual gobby. :hearts:

afl.com.au has a (legal) link for overseas viewers.

i actually fell asleep watching the game against port, very boring football. so i actually missed out on watching mcginnity play his first good game in 21 rounds.

although it's not that hard to play good against port, lets see how he does against collingwood.
Problem is, we know when he plays well he's actually quite effective at the role given, but he's been s**t this year apart from last week. Wonder if he's a confidence player?

Butler's 2011 was sensational, really took his game to the next level but hasn't come close to that form at all this year.

Butler is always injured and has been for a large part of his career. I know he is a premiership player but i'm still surprised he received a 2 year extension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back