Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to trust a Melbourne player to win me anything sorry.
Fair enough....... I thought you mightve been a bit more positive than that being a dees supporter and Tom Mcdonald has probably been your most consistent player. But it is your team and your call so good luck with whichever path you go down :)

Can't recall all the options tbh

Looked back at your post

Fwiw i think Hale will kick a bag this weekend. .

Left field i know
Fyfe to Sloane :thumbsu:
Thrn maybe one of your benchies to hale if u have loophole options

As i said its left field but given its GF week I'd look at teams that'll win by 10 goals and which fwds could kick a bag
Thanks for the reply.

Think I might have to play it safe and go Fyfe>Sloane and Hodge>Premo

Change of plans
Lever covering hodge
Fyfe to priddis so to reduce players of difference
My pods
,dochery, lever, hambling
neale barlow gawn , bont, krak anb
His
Picken, newnes maynard ,
Rocky, mundy ,armitage
, sandi,swan lambert
Could loophole Maynard if he scores 60 plus
My opp has emergencies schranberg,atkins, marsh me , dick maynard and Tarrant nothing spectacular

Edit
Priddis maybe rested according to hs????
Leaves me to trade sunday with armitage and mundy as neutralize players or a gaff or sloane as pods , depends on how the scores are
edit 2
my opp had 2 trades brought in houli and lids
more thinking

Have to trade Hodge, thinking either Houli or Picken.

Opponent has Houli, Murphy - I could trade to one of these to negate POD, or go Picken or a J. Gibson type to outscore him.

Similarly have Murphy to trade - I could match one of his mids like Priddis to negate POD, or go a Mundy/Sloane to outscore Priddis.

Thinking Picken then Priddis, back in picken to outscore his guys, but negate any big Priddis score.

Have to trade Hodge, thinking either Houli or Picken.

Opponent has Houli, Murphy - I could trade to one of these to negate POD, or go Picken or a J. Gibson type to outscore him.

Similarly have Murphy to trade - I could match one of his mids like Priddis to negate POD, or go a Mundy/Sloane to outscore Priddis.

Thinking Picken then Priddis, back in picken to outscore his guys, but negate any big Priddis score.
Know the feeling of such choices

Know the feeling of such choices

I'm thinking of backing in my team and PODs, I've had a good year and if my team isn't good enough today we'll I'll cop that on the chin.

Going to go Hodge to Houli (thinking he's in for a good one, whilst the doggies will struggle).

Then Murphy to Mundy probs.

Had planned Fyfe to either Priddis or Sloane tomorrow as my last trade.

However, with Swan going down and very unlikely to play next week, I was wondering if I'd be better going Fyfe - Deledio. I think both Priddis and Sloane will score more than Deledio but I have no DPP and Daniel/Dale on my fwd bench, neither of whom are selected.

Basically if I pick Deledio I may score lower in my GF but I'll avoid a likely donut next week (O'Brien -avg 73 - on mid bench covering Swan) and I want to finish as high as I can overall.

Sound strategy?

Hodge to either Houli or Picken. Opponent has Houli...should I neutralize by getting Houli as well or go with Picken?

Had planned Fyfe to either Priddis or Sloane tomorrow as my last trade.

However, with Swan going down and very unlikely to play next week, I was wondering if I'd be better going Fyfe - Deledio. I think both Priddis and Sloane will score more than Deledio but I have no DPP and Daniel/Dale on my fwd bench, neither of whom are selected.

Basically if I pick Deledio I may score lower in my GF but I'll avoid a likely donut next week (O'Brien -avg 73 - on mid bench covering Swan) and I want to finish as high as I can overall.

Sound strategy?
Did you do that trade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back