Game Day Round 22: West Coast vs Melbourne @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised we're so confident against GC. They almost snatched it from us in Perth. They'll be a lot harder to beat this time around, no Ablett notwithstanding

I'm surprised we're so confident against GC. They almost snatched it from us in Perth. They'll be a lot harder to beat this time around, no Ablett notwithstanding

I'm pretty nervous about next week. We had another fade out tonight, just lucky it was against that rabble Melbourne

Need to thump the suns as I don't think that is enough %, let's hope that it's pissing down in Adelaide next Sunday.
Weather looking top this week. Adelaide jumped us in the sun. (we jumped back) Saints, I'm not so sure they can keep it less than 100 points.
Our game will be over at approx. half time of the crows - saints game. If a certain margin is reachable it will be mentioned to the crows.
They might have to win by about 70 more than we beat GC by.
All of the above could be irrelevant by next Saturday if Richmond beat the saints & swans.

Not only did the last quarter rustle my jimmies I go to check other sports scores and find this steaming pile of s**t http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/da...a-doing-it-tough/story-fndv8t7m-1227034471568

I was as pissed with Vickery for his pathetic act on Cox as anybody, but there's no excuse for people targeting his family. At the end of the day, untoward things happen on the footy field and he was punished for it. Time to move and boo the crap out of him the next time he sets foot on Subi Oval.

how do you guys call yourself fans?
The only reason why this game means anything whatsoever is because we might be a chance to sneak into the 8.

Given how we played today, we are not likely to trouble anyone in a final.

Therefore, people are annoyed we weren't a bit more clinical tonight.

Need to thump the suns as I don't think that is enough %, let's hope that it's pissing down in Adelaide next Sunday.
Long range forecast says no rain in sight there at all. Fine and 22, so beautiful conditions. Same on the Gold Coast too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just playing around with the calculator...

If Adelaide beat St Kilda 130-50, their percentage will still be below ours.
If we beat Gold Coast by 30 (say 100-70) and Adelaide beat St Kilda by 100 (140-40), they'll still be .5% off us.

Riewoldt avatars next week? Maister? Milne?

If we beat Gold Coast by 30 (say 100-70) and Adelaide beat St Kilda by 100 (140-40), they'll still be .5% off us.

Will be a closer game than we think against the Suns.

Their midfield clearances + run will cause us issues.

Hoping we have convincing and confidence boosting win though. Would be huge if we made finals.

If we're less than 20 points in front come 3/4 time next weekend we will lose, we have no 4th quarter.

s**t, just ran the numbers of what I thought could happen and almost used the exact same as you. Hopefully the Saints don't roll over and cop a flogging...
upload_2014-8-23_21-56-2.png

Sheesh what a crap game.

Apart from the first quarter it was pretty boring. Just like last time we played them, melbourne have a habit of making games look boring.

We'll need to be taking our BEST 22 next week to improve on our poor percentage boosting effort against the demons.

No more of this King Cox stuff, he needs to go and Yeo/Selwood need to come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back