Game Day Round 23 Carlton vs Collingwood MCG 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well I hope that I don't step on any toes here except every forward 50 filthy filth player, so it renders that abomination of a jumper to it'srightful happy place, outside of the 8.
Here's a short match day preview.
Mods.
Please merge or do as seen fit.
Our bird's of a feather. It has come down to this.
Our most hated rival.
I thought that I hated a kid in grade 3!
No.
I started following in 1981.
What a time to be alive.
Daicos. Moore.
Let's leave positive stuff there.
We know how the filth pain us.

I am going tomorrow.
I have been like a magpie on a hot tin roof all week.
The G will be heaving.
AJ will stand on ten defenders heads, grab the mark, and win it for us 10 minutes into the last As we coast to a 64 point Victoria Park, Victory Park, Victory!
I love the smell of the R.T Rush in the morning!

Massive opportunity today that I hope and pray we can take.

A win will not only secure a 4th place finish, the double chance, our first final will be against an opponent in Geelong (unless Sydney lose) not many will expect us to beat. It's a free swing and we love being in that position.

Fail to win that qualifying final and it'll leave us with the possibility of a home final in week 2 against an interstate team, which while not as good as a win against Geelong it would still deliver a home ground advantage.

For those that haven’t been able to attend a Preliminary Final and are going today, this is it.
Two sides desperate to win, (maybe not as much as a PF?) in front of a big crowd.
PFs are very special because it’s the biggest tribal crowd whereas a GF has ring ins and socialites etc.
Going to be massive - Go Pies!!!

fall out boy flames GIF

Hey all, apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this but couple of Pies fans stuck in Sydney today. We’re staying near the airport for an early flight.

Does anyone know a venue where the game is guaranteed to be played? Conscious of the fact the Sydney game starts an hour after ours.

Any help appreciated
Go Pies

Hey all, apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this but couple of Pies fans stuck in Sydney today. We’re staying near the airport for an early flight.

Does anyone know a venue where the game is guaranteed to be played? Conscious of the fact the Sydney game starts an hour after ours.

Any help appreciated
Go Pies
I doubt it because they would have the Sydney game and the NRL. I can give you a link where you can watch it on your phone or laptop for free. It's a hacked site but it's there for all to use

Any help appreciated
Go Pies
Bankstown Sports Club will for sure. All the footy games will be played on a screen somewhere in the sports bar. Bit of a hike though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catholic Missionary Mother Teresa

To win is glorious. To break the hearts of Carlton kiddies, that's God's work.
- Mother Teresa

Collingwood by 64 points
Now that I have read this all is right with the world.
Go Pies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back