Round 23 (Grand Final) Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished up with 2486 in the end for the week.

Rank of 158th Overall for the year. Will take. 2nd year in a row in the top 500 :)

It's over, the season is over!! :p How'd you all go?

(Fantasy) Finished with winning BigFooty Div 8, and losing a private league GF. 2350 for the last match so not bad.

Final fantasy rank: 1719

Very happy with that. Had some patches of horrid luck but made the top 1% that was my goal! :D Looking forward to next year!

Last edited:
won my grand final !! 2373 ranked 663 good year... to bad macrae and libba are hacks btw i still f**king hate bugg

but special mention jack martin covering lockliff what a legend :D

Well the outs of rocky and zorko have helped me seal the AFL Fantasy BF Div 9 GF win. :D

Well I got home but not helped by zac o'brien's 100 which meant I only won in the last 4 mins of the GWS game with greene as captain's last 3 kicks. :straining: :D

2237 for the week. Overall ranking of 10453. Sam Mitchell alone would have cost me 2000 ranking spots. Needed liberatore to outscore Macrae by 16 points to collect $40 after i had a bet that libba would be the highest scorer for the bulldogs season in 2014. Libba puts up a sub 70 score this arvo.

Another awful year. Having said that, its going to be strange next weekend not checking the fantasy scores like an addict.

2237 for the week. Overall ranking of 10453. Sam Mitchell alone would have cost me 2000 ranking spots. Needed liberatore to outscore Macrae by 16 points to collect $40 after i had a bet that libba would be the highest scorer for the bulldogs season in 2014. Libba puts up a sub 70 score this arvo.

Another awful year. Having said that, its going to be strange next weekend not checking the fantasy scores like an addict.

i will still be on fanfooy checking anyway i can't help it :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who else had Rockliff (c) & Franklin (vc) this week? Still managed 2050 odd, but I had my worst DT/fantasy season in a while :(

Ranked around 25k, but at least in RDT I was around 6k, even though I thought it was unlimited trades up until round 2 & wasted trades just to fill up a team early on

Here's an interesting question.. I drew the grand final with my mate.

In the fine print it says the 'higher ranked team in the initial top 8 is deemed the winner'

I can't work out if it's based on overall ladder position or total points/rank (winner would be different)

Any help would be great!

Here's an interesting question.. I drew the grand final with my mate.

In the fine print it says the 'higher ranked team in the initial top 8 is deemed the winner'

I can't work out if it's based on overall ladder position or total points/rank (winner would be different)

Any help would be great!

It is the league ladder position I do believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back