NRL Round 25 games and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Two rounds left to go and make or break time for a few sides.

Another thursday night game and another hum-dinger in store as the Doggies face Souths. Souths should start favourites, but it's the Dogs in a must win game.

Friday night and another crunch game. Broncos v Dragons and for me the Broncos at home.

Super saturday and what a line up. The Raiders v Tigers in a good old fashioned grudge match, the Knights v Eels in a game the Warriors will be cheering for the home side and to round it off a beauty when the Roosters host the Melbourne Storm.

Tigers, Knights and Roosters all by under 10

Sunday and the Warriors host the Titans in a game which they simply must win. Unfortunately that doesn't always go to plan. Still, Warriors by 20 for me. The other game has Manly hosting Penrith and yet another vital clash. The home side for me again.

MNF and the Cowboys get the chance to rack up a cricket score against the under-manned Sharks.

In in all a great round should await us.

Rooster vs Storm is the big one for mine.

Storm could sneak into the 4 if Penrith lose and we win. This is traditionally where we see the Storm come good. Had a good win last week and need to play our best to beat the Roosters.

Cowboys v Sharks is the big one for me :) i can't wait to see my team win by 50! I also hope the Storm and Panthers lose so we sneak into the top 4 next week. But only if the Panthers lose both their last 2 games. Fingers crossed.

Just watched it. Yes, very good, and Titans fans can be proud of their spirit in the second half too, but can they hack it against Penrith?

Man i was sweating. What happened to all the hype surrounding the Cowboys? The NRL website tipped us to win by 40! Geez i think we got ahead of ourselves!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just seen the footage of Jamie Buhrer getting injured and then getting sent back out on to the field only to collapse in a heap 5 minutes later. I gotta say, that's absolutely appalling by Manly to send him back out without at least checking his knee first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back